ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship

If it's anything like Purdue v Michigan 1 or 2 it's gonna be must see basketball. Those were 2 of the better games this season.

@CWood2 @CWood202 @hailtoyourvictor @Fatsquirrel @BANGBRO
@Toast. @CardinalBoiler @pig1960 @boiler1987 @B-Westy

Lettucee go.

Two final four teams squaring off in Madison Square Garden.

Both teams would dump truck any team of team of the lolacc or lolil12.

Thoughts?
Purdue's defense the past two days worries me against UM's offense. I'll be interested if we switch all screens like we did in the first two games to limit Wagner's looks in PnP action.

I think limiting Duncan Robinson is a low-key important aspect of this game.

I'd pick UM if I had to guess, but we have Carsen Edwards, which is a good thing.

Purdue's defense the past two days worries me against UM's offense. I'll be interested if we switch all screens like we did in the first two games to limit Wagner's looks in PnP action.

I'd pick UM if I had to guess, but we have Carsen Edwards, which is a good thing.
Purdue may have already faced two of its worst matchups in Rutgers and Penn State...imposing physical matchups. Hoping to see Nojel with some serious D again today. Also expect Purdue to switch again. If that isn't effective I hope they switch it up. Maybe Nojel on MAAR? Low key aspect of the game...PJ hitting 3s.

Prediction ...the CBS talking heads will all pick UM. They may also mention Purdue is trying to improve from a 4 seed while a UM victory puts them in the 1 seed discussion. CBS should be embarrassed by its lack of CBB knowledge. Purdue starting lineup includes Hayes and the "little bowlegged guy" and some other dudes. #prickly

Prediction ...the CBS talking heads will all pick UM. They may also mention Purdue is trying to improve from a 4 seed while a UM victory puts them in the 1 seed discussion. CBS should be embarrassed by its lack of CBB knowledge. Purdue starting lineup includes Hayes and the "little bowlegged guy" and some other dudes. #prickly

No one will pick M as a one seed. Absurd.

They may play themselves into a 3 seed today, but will probably still end up a 4, 5 if they lose.

Reactions: northeastspartan

Starting early I see. Thats a bold strategy since you’re going to be shit faced before the game even starts.

No one will pick M as a one seed. Absurd.

They may play themselves into a 3 seed today, but will probably still end up a 4, 5 if they lose.
My predictions were solely based on CBS analysts dumbass comments yesterday. e,g. Purdue may play itself off the 3 line with a Big Tourney championship. Also routinely called Haas "Hayes". Guys are clueless. And yes I realize UMs ceiling is not a 1.

I don't think our D has really been that bad. We actually held Penn St down pretty well for the most part. If it weren't for two deep 3's in the final seconds, we won by 14 yesterday. Rutgers hit a TON of tough shots with hands in the face. A large amount being fade-aways. This game will come down to whether or not Michigan and Purdue continue to shoot the ball well.

My biggest concern is that the last two games we had very slow starts. Can't turn the ball over 3 of our first 4 possessions today.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
Purdue may have already faced two of its worst matchups in Rutgers and Penn State...
If Rutgers and Penn State are 2 of your worst match-ups then good luck when you play someone with a pulse in the NCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT