ADVERTISEMENT

AZ vs ASU

Big_O.

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2008
SF - KC - Tucson - SF
Team
Arizona
What a game. I was hesitant to believe in ASU but their guards are nasty. Crazy handles and seemingly drain every transition basket.

Couldn't find this game anywhere on Directv. Meanwhile, Cal and Stanford are on national tv tonight. Great job marketing yourself Pac12!

On the flipside, Oklahoma vs TCU was not supposed to be nationally televised until a few days ago when someone realized what an awesome game it was and got it on ESPN2. That's how you do it Pac12.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
What a game. I was hesitant to believe in ASU but their guards are nasty. Crazy handles and seemingly drain every transition basket.

If the FBI said Arizona offered like $15,000.00 for Javon Quinerly, how much do you think they paid for guys like Rawle Alkins, D. Ayton, and Alonzo Trier?

If the FBI said Arizona offered like $15,000.00 for Javon Quinerly, how much do you think they paid for guys like Rawle Alkins, D. Ayton, and Alonzo Trier?
Any sane person would bet that they paid quite a bit whether it can be proved or not

Any sane person would bet that they paid quite a bit whether it can be proved or not

Hard to believe the FBI caught an Arizona assistant on a wire tap offering cash for a player or players, and Arizona hasn't yet self imposed some kind of penalties trying to stay out in front of this.

Hard to believe the FBI caught an Arizona assistant on a wire tap offering cash for a player or players, and Arizona hasn't yet self imposed some kind of penalties trying to stay out in front of this.

Why would any team impose self sanctions in today's CBB? Just let the NCAA butcher it.

You're funny. Glass houses don't like boulders. Welcome to todays college sports environment.

Movin' on up. Just another W.

Adidas offered that much IIRC...who knows how much we threw around!? I wonder how much we threw at Josh Jackson?? And to think that he said "no way, I'll play at Kansas for free!!"

Hate to say it, but Arizona may be the most talented team out there.

Good thing they have Miller Time.

Ayton is a force of nature. My God but he has everything you'd want in a center. I can see he and Embiid staging some battle royals in the NBA not too far down the line.

Why should they? Just offer some cash to a few regular students and tell the NCAA to go to hell. It worked for UNC.

UNC gave a guideline on how to beat the NCAA. The schools that choose not to use it are dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT