ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn's Austin Wiley (FBI Scandal) to be eligible in 2018-19 season.

Good. I guess? Or not? I don't know who this guy is or what the deal is with him.

Good. I guess? Or not? I don't know who this guy is or what the deal is with him.

Extremely talented big, played half a season last year that should have been his senior HS year. Hopefully will come back but probably will go pro. Not a finished product but ceiling is really high

Extremely talented big, played half a season last year that should have been his senior HS year. Hopefully will come back but probably will go pro. Not a finished product but ceiling is really high
What's the tl:dr version of what happened with him and the allegations? Honestly I got so caught up in schadenfreude with Louisville that I completely glossed over what was going on with y'all.

Is his ceiling the roof though?

What's the tl:dr version of what happened with him and the allegations? Honestly I got so caught up in schadenfreude with Louisville that I completely glossed over what was going on with y'all.

Basically Chuck Person, our assistant HC was giving money to parents/players to sign with an agent, who wasn’t even really an agent. Was busted with the rest of the sting. Wiley’s parents took money when Wiley wasn’t present, so I think that’s why NCAA had mercy. Purifoy was there with the guy, so he may be fooked.

Reactions: CB3UK
Basically Chuck Person, our assistant HC was giving money to parents/players to sign with an agent, who wasn’t even really an agent. Was busted with the rest of the sting. Wiley’s parents took money when Wiley wasn’t present, so I think that’s why NCAA had mercy. Purifoy was there with the guy, so he may be fooked.
His parents took money on the side to steer him too? Honestly, that's even more despicable than what Person did.

No, well not really. His parents took money from Person
Ohhh, I read what you said as they took it from an agent. Well I suppose the level of despicability with their involvement would depend on what they know about where Person was steering him.

ADVERTISEMENT