ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn vs Gonzaga

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
Is there a chance for Auburn to pull it off? The over/under should be around 180 and I would take the over.

Actually I just saw the over/under is 169, that seems low.

Two Gonzaga players are out today after Covid testing......weird times

200.gif

Gonzaga looks dominant, even with 2 players out due to COVID the game was never ever in doubt since the first 10 mins.

It's only 2 games in November so I don't want to overreact too much. That said, Gonzaga looks the part. They have size, shooting, they played with poise, etc. Jalen Suggs is a major baller.

Do they still have room for improvement?

It's only 2 games in November so I don't want to overreact too much. That said, Gonzaga looks the part. They have size, shooting, they played with poise, etc. Jalen Suggs is a major baller.

According to the resident Gonzaga fan, they're going to get waaaaay better.

We should probably mark them down for 145 points/game.

Timme-Suggs-Kispert make up the best trio in America, IMO. They're gonna be a fun team to watch all season long. Suggs is such a dynamic playmaker; he's uber athletic and can get to the rim at will. Timme's got his Kevin McHale post moves. And Kispert is the 3 & D guy that every team needs.

They are only playing 2 returning starters and their backup point guard just got eligible this week. Plenty to improve upon.

They are really fun to watch. I think they are certainly the most complete and best team in the country. That obviously doesn't guarantee anything but they will have a great shot this year.

The two players were freshman that combined to play 5 minutes in the KU game and the only stats they produced were 1 foul and 1 turnover. Safe to say they were not missed.
Really hoping that no one from KU or Gonzaga tests positive. Seems like the teams and Fort Meyers made a common sense ruling to let them play today. Would be nice if it sets a precedent so that these games dont have to be cancelled in the future.

Who could’ve imagined the auburn fans would be crickets when their mini run was over.

Reactions: HawksJ
Can they not(get better)?

Practically every team can and likely will get better.

Relative to the field and in terms of production, I don't see them getting way better, no. Sure, in theory, a freshman like Suggs can or should improve. But do you think his averages will be better than 18 pts/7 assists/62.5% shooting?

ADVERTISEMENT