ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn sec champs

cb20476

Apr 24, 2008
Could share with Tennessee if they win today but auburn has the head to head so they're the #1 seed in the sec tournament.

Of course every one knew this was going to happen at the start of the season .

And congrats to Tennessee for being co champs .

Just slightly below us ;)

Crazy UTjr and Auburn were picked at the bottom of the SEC and they finished top 2. What’s even crazier is Bruce Pearl may still be fired after this season Laughing

Crazy UTjr and Auburn were picked at the bottom of the SEC and they finished top 2. What’s even crazier is Bruce Pearl may still be fired after this season Laughing
Pearl ain't getting fired. Believe that. I mean unless something unreal comes to the forefront, he will be the coach at Auburn.

Pearl ain't getting fired. Believe that. I mean unless something unreal comes to the forefront, he will be the coach at Auburn.
You really think so? Dude is as shady as they come, IMO. Reminds me a lot of your old coach Sampson.

I don't think he will be fired unless they actually have him on tape doing something. They've alresdy cleared one of the suspended players for next year so obviously it wasn't too bad .

Auburn was picked 9th in the pre-season media poll and 5th by Sports Illustrated.

You really think so? Dude is as shady as they come, IMO. Reminds me a lot of your old coach Sampson.
I don't think he's any more shady than the rest of CBB coaches; sans a few guys. I know Coach Pearl. He was at Southern Indiana when I was a student there. Played a big role in me getting started as an official; I took his course. He made a mistake at UT. But nothing major. And certainly not something unforgivable. I mean he didn't offer kids money, or something. He had a cookout.

I like Pearl. Hope he keeps his job.

Reactions: GhostVol
I don't think he's any more shady than the rest of CBB coaches; sans a few guys. I know Coach Pearl. He was at Southern Indiana when I was a student there. Played a big role in me getting started as an official; I took his course. He made a mistake at UT. But nothing major. And certainly not something unforgivable. I mean he didn't offer kids money, or something. He had a cookout.

I like Pearl. Hope he keeps his job.

Exactly. I've been around Mark Gottfried, Brady at LSU, Stansbury etc and he's a saint compared to them.

ADVERTISEMENT