ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Post Season ban

Really, do you see very many comments about "wheels for Heels" or the mouth pieces UNC players were wearing that they were getting paid to wear? What about Cory Maggette raping a girl at duke or Lance Thomas buying $100k worth of jewelry? No.
What do you want me to do, lie about it and say UK paid Hagans and the program should lose the season? I mean, tell me what you want.

I think people have talked plenty about Zion, Lance Thomas, Bagley, etc.

They called him a cheater and bashed him repeatedly. Then pulled an immediate 180 when he was hired. Now they hammer anyone who didn't pull a 180 with them.

Would that be sorta like the UL people and Pitino???? Rick kicked the shit out of UL for 6 out of 8 games during his time at UK. He was a s,o.b., but he was UK's s.o.b. back then...

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So what you’re saying is, the best available players will go to the Kentucky's, the Duke's and the UNC's… .. yeah, that's what I'd happening now. Those schools will still get the best available players. But here's the difference, maybe UK will get to keep some of their guys for 2 maybe… .. GASP… ..3 years. That would be awesome.

Maybe, but kids can still go after their freshmen year if they want. No ones forcing them to leave after a year now, no ones forcing cal to recruit kids who are gonna be OaD every single recruiting cycle come he’ll or high water like Whitney. Hell cals recruited a few kids who needed 2-3 years of college development that Transferred out because the next crop of freshmen coming in were better than they were like wiltjer, Matthews, green. But hard to fault cal for recruiting better players, but at the same time you can’t whine about not having any experience and everyone leaving after a year.

But what won’t be happening is a kid coming in like Anthony Davis who was so good and defensively dominant he made that UK team damn near unbeatable. They would have been a good team without him, they had other really good players. But I don’t know if they cut down the nets without him anchoring the D, maybe they still do, I doubt it but I’m biased.

the difference will be that the best freshmen in the nation each year won’t be a nearly as good as the best freshmen have been the past how many ever years the OaD rule has been.

I still think there will be plenty of OaD freshmen though. I just don’t think they will make up 75% of lottery picks like they seemingly do now.

I just don’t think rebuilding a new team with the “best of the rest” is gonna be nearly as successful as when you are rebuilding with nothing but top 10 burger boys who are projected nba draft picks before their first game.

Reactions: Yellow Man
Could you imagine if a UK basketball player raped a student and Calipari defended him AND kept him on the team?

Izzo would call him up and tell him he'd never seen such hatred. What Izzo is getting is nothing compared to what's been hurled at Cal.

I mean your right. But the only place anyone is hurling anything at any coach is on these Message Boards. ESPN doesn’t hurl shit at cal or UK. They don’t hang from their taint like the do K/Duke but they don’t hate on UK either. Random sports bloggers like Parrish or Goodman? Maybe? Guys who are basically me and you with a better resume.

everything that gets hurled at cal comes in threads just like this bc it’s like moths to flames. And again if sparty fans came on the board making post after post of reasons they are better than we are. Would we not all hammer them into their place very quickly with the rape culture and even the Nassar shit. Hell some still do. You just don’t see it as much bc sparty fans don’t get on here and make arrogant look at me posts like some uk fans do. If they did everyone of us arguing about this would band together and hammer the hell out of em.

I had a spar a while back with mcg or someone who took a shot at Louisville basically saying “why would anyone send their son to a school where the basketball players were provided hookers.”

In which I said I’d much rather send my son to a school to fk hookers than to a school who teaches their players how to rape girls without getting penalized for it.

that’s just one interaction I’ve had, but again it’s not like I’m in debates with many sparty fans on here.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I bet if I went back and looked at threads from 10 years ago, you fools arguing Cal is a cheater were betting he’d be caught and UK punished by now. Is sheriff butt really saying Cal only came to Kentucky because of smoke at Memphis? And people took him seriously?
Truth

More specifically I would have bet you my life Cal would go down at UK before Pitino at UL. Based on the caliber of recruits we were landing I didn’t figure there was any way in hell we were paying players to come here. All the while The five star cream of the crop recruits choose from the same handful of schools year after year after year (ku,uk,Duke,Zona,unc). And I would have been dead wrong about pitino.

Nah, no UK fan hates UMass, because UK returned the favor by beating UMass in the FF that year.
Same with Indiana. They love their home win on a last second shot over the Anthony Davis team, but they never want to talk about what happened in the tournament.
As far as Matt Jones, I listen to his show quite a bit and he fully owns the things he said about Cal pre 2009 and admits he was wrong.
Louisville fans would be no different. If Calipari pulled a Rick Pitino and ended up coaching UofL, you guys would do an about face as well and being that there's much more hatred between UK and UofL than there is between UK and Memphis or UMass, there has been more nasty insults towards Cal by red bird fans than what UK fans said pre 2009.

So Jones admitted that he lied when he said he couldn’t root for Memphis against Kansas bc the way Cal ran his program, learned by jones through his connections in recruiting circles? Classy thing to do if he did admit that and apologize.

And your right, but it was hard at first. Or at least weird to root for Pitino when he first took over. The nba gap helped kill a lot of that tension though.

If cal left UK for UL I’d be excited bc that means guaranteed UKs bout to go down for something. JK couldn’t resist.

idk if he brought a wall/cousins/Bledsoe type class with him, yes probably most would be excited. There would be some Older more stubborn card fans that would just quit watching/donating/whatever. Personally a lot would depend on who and how many freshmen he was bringin with him. Now of course if there was some hypothetical gap like pitino had that night change perspectives. He certainly wouldn’t be my first or second or third choice personally. But at the end of the day you nailed it, I’m gonna root for Louisville sports. I have no influence on whether or not Andre McGee tries to wife up a prostitute, nor whether or not Bowen Sr needed another $1300 for his stay at the Galt house.

Maybe, but kids can still go after their freshmen year if they want. No ones forcing them to leave after a year now, no ones forcing cal to recruit kids who are gonna be OaD every single recruiting cycle come he’ll or high water like Whitney. Hell cals recruited a few kids who needed 2-3 years of college development that Transferred out because the next crop of freshmen coming in were better than they were like wiltjer, Matthews, green. But hard to fault cal for recruiting better players, but at the same time you can’t whine about not having any experience and everyone leaving after a year.

But what won’t be happening is a kid coming in like Anthony Davis who was so good and defensively dominant he made that UK team damn near unbeatable. They would have been a good team without him, they had other really good players. But I don’t know if they cut down the nets without him anchoring the D, maybe they still do, I doubt it but I’m biased.

the difference will be that the best freshmen in the nation each year won’t be a nearly as good as the best freshmen have been the past how many ever years the OaD rule has been.

I still think there will be plenty of OaD freshmen though. I just don’t think they will make up 75% of lottery picks like they seemingly do now.

I just don’t think rebuilding a new team with the “best of the rest” is gonna be nearly as successful as when you are rebuilding with nothing but top 10 burger boys who are projected nba draft picks before their first game.
Well, I hate the one and done, can't stand it. What has happened at UK is a culture that is not what I like seeing. These kids aren't coming to UK for UK, they're coming to leave, whether they're ready or not.
It puts UK at a disadvantage. We're not getting top 5 kids, but everyone still leaves. Yeah, we're good come March, but by then, we have lost too many games to be a 1 or 2 seed.
To me, if you’re going to play this one and done game, you have to get top 5 kids, you’re best guy can't be the 12 ranked player in his class, but that's what's been happening (sans the correct class).
I'm amazed at what Cal has accomplished with these young teams, but the NBA draft is more important than titles and I definitely don’t like that.
But I don’t understand what happened after 2015. I know Fox (2017) was a top 6 recruit, but other than him, Cal has not been landing the top kids. There is no reason for it. No coach has put more kids into the NBA and UK kids stick when they get there. Why would you not want to play for Cal if you’re a top 5 kid? Look at the contracts these guys are getting (Fox, Bam, AD, Wall, Bledsoe, Murray etc… ).
Again, I'm amazed at what Cal does in one season with these young teams, can you imagine how dominant UK would be with three and 4 year guys? Why not, UNC, Nova, UVA and even Duke, are able to retain players… really good players, for 3+ years.
I look forward to the demise of the one-and-done, maybe it will keep more kids in Lexington.

Reactions: Villian07
So Jones admitted that he lied when he said he couldn’t root for Memphis against Kansas bc the way Cal ran his program, learned by jones through his connections in recruiting circles? Classy thing to do if he did admit that and apologize.

And your right, but it was hard at first. Or at least weird to root for Pitino when he first took over. The nba gap helped kill a lot of that tension though.

If cal left UK for UL I’d be excited bc that means guaranteed UKs bout to go down for something. JK couldn’t resist.

idk if he brought a wall/cousins/Bledsoe type class with him, yes probably most would be excited. There would be some Older more stubborn card fans that would just quit watching/donating/whatever. Personally a lot would depend on who and how many freshmen he was bringin with him. Now of course if there was some hypothetical gap like pitino had that night change perspectives. He certainly wouldn’t be my first or second or third choice personally. But at the end of the day you nailed it, I’m gonna root for Louisville sports. I have no influence on whether or not Andre McGee tries to wife up a prostitute, nor whether or not Bowen Sr needed another $1300 for his stay at the Galt house.
Spot on, great post.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I mean your right. But the only place anyone is hurling anything at any coach is on these Message Boards. ESPN doesn’t hurl shit at cal or UK. They don’t hang from their taint like the do K/Duke but they don’t hate on UK either. Random sports bloggers like Parrish or Goodman? Maybe? Guys who are basically me and you with a better resume.

everything that gets hurled at cal comes in threads just like this bc it’s like moths to flames. And again if sparty fans came on the board making post after post of reasons they are better than we are. Would we not all hammer them into their place very quickly with the rape culture and even the Nassar shit. Hell some still do. You just don’t see it as much bc sparty fans don’t get on here and make arrogant look at me posts like some uk fans do. If they did everyone of us arguing about this would band together and hammer the hell out of em.

I had a spar a while back with mcg or someone who took a shot at Louisville basically saying “why would anyone send their son to a school where the basketball players were provided hookers.”

In which I said I’d much rather send my son to a school to fk hookers than to a school who teaches their players how to rape girls without getting penalized for it.

that’s just one interaction I’ve had, but again it’s not like I’m in debates with many sparty fans on here.
You make a lot of good points here and I agree with what you're saying.

Now, I do agree that UK fans, me included, swell up on here and spend a lot of time calling out others (uncfaninky makes it pretty easy), but you also have to admit that alot of these threads that go sideways are ruined by guys starting shat with UK fans. It’s not always UK fans starting the banter

Really, do you see very many comments about "wheels for Heels" or the mouth pieces UNC players were wearing that they were getting paid to wear? What about Cory Maggette raping a girl at duke or Lance Thomas buying $100k worth of jewelry? No.
What do you want me to do, lie about it and say UK paid Hagans and the program should lose the season? I mean, tell me what you want.
When did Magette rape a girl?

Reactions: RunninRichie
the car money is confirmed to be true, the others are Bs

I see absolutely nothing out there that confirms this. Link? I'm not even sure how you would confirm such a thing. Take his brother's word for it?

So let’s recap. Dude was named in the Adidas trial regarding possible payments. Was connected to an agent. Sits out while his school travels to Florida and drops a Snapchat saying “make sure you keep a little something in ya shoebox nobody can touch.”

And you think the most plausible scenario here is that his brother sold a car and gave him a shoebox full of bills to flaunt online and create a little controversy?

Sorry, pal. Not buying it.

You guys are going to believe whatever story they give you, but you must realize that you come off as "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" guy, right?

I'm not saying that Calipari is directly involved in any of this (although he should know about it), but there's more than enough evidence to indicate that UK players take dough from agents.

Must be nice to be a protected Nike school. A la Duke. Everyone in the world knows Zion was paid and the NCAA doesn't bat an eye.

Oh, right...."dipshit journalist" Forde is on the case. If anyone's going to uncover any dirt on Kentucky, it's him. He's Sam Spade and Sherlock rolled into one. 🤣

I see absolutely nothing out there that confirms this. Link? I'm not even sure how you would confirm such a thing. Take his brother's word for it?

So let’s recap. Dude was named in the Adidas trial regarding possible payments. Was connected to an agent. Sits out while his school travels to Florida and drops a Snapchat saying “make sure you keep a little something in ya shoebox nobody can touch.”

And you think the most plausible scenario here is that his brother sold a car and gave him a shoebox full of bills to flaunt online and create a little controversy?

Sorry, pal. Not buying it.

You guys are going to believe whatever story they give you, but you must realize that you come off as "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" guy, right?

I'm not saying that Calipari is directly involved in any of this (although he should know about it), but there's more than enough evidence to indicate that UK players take dough from agents.

Must be nice to be a protected Nike school. A la Duke. Everyone in the world knows Zion was paid and the NCAA doesn't bat an eye.

Oh, right...."dipshit journalist" Forde is on the case. If anyone's going to uncover any dirt on Kentucky, it's him. He's Sam Spade and Sherlock rolled into one. 🤣
Okay, you say "Cal should have known about it"… .wtf? Was he supposed to tell the future? He did and does know about it. Are you expecting him to know Hagans was going to post a twitter video at that moment? Man, some of you guys are ridiculous.

UK compliance interviewed Hagans, got the facts and decided there was nothing they needed to do. Obviously they let the NCAA know what their findings were.

Look, Hagans is a head case, we saw some weird behavior out of him in his 2 years at UK. He does stupid things and this was one of them. But the bottom line is, the NCAA obviously knows nothing illegal happened, so they haven't wasted their time.

Now, I was of the understanding that the money was fake, Ritchie was told it was cash from his brothers car sale. This is what happens when a lid is placed on the issue. I don’t believe Cal/UK wants to make the kid look bad, but you can believe what you want. I really dont GAF.

Okay, you say "Cal should have known about it"… .wtf? Was he supposed to tell the future? He did and does know about it. Are you expecting him to know Hagans was going to post a twitter video at that moment? Man, some of you guys are ridiculous.

UK compliance interviewed Hagans, got the facts and decided there was nothing they needed to do. Obviously they let the NCAA know what their findings were.

Look, Hagans is a head case, we saw some weird behavior out of him in his 2 years at UK. He does stupid things and this was one of them. But the bottom line is, the NCAA obviously knows nothing illegal happened, so they haven't wasted their time.

Now, I was of the understanding that the money was fake, Ritchie was told it was cash from his brothers car sale. This is what happens when a lid is placed on the issue. I don’t believe Cal/UK wants to make the kid look bad, but you can believe what you want. I really dont GAF.

I was saying that Calipari should know if there’s a culture of players taking money.

I’m pretty sure you’re among those in the “NCAA is selective” camp (like just about everyone). But when it’s convenient, you want to pretend that they’re not.

Think what you will. Just quit pretending that you’re in the majority or objective.

My main point was that you’re completely incapable of admitting that something related to your team is even suspicious. No one’s asking you to admit that there’s rock-solid proof of anything....just that it doesn’t look good. And you can’t. That’s burying your head.

Well, I hate the one and done, can't stand it. What has happened at UK is a culture that is not what I like seeing. These kids aren't coming to UK for UK, they're coming to leave, whether they're ready or not.
It puts UK at a disadvantage. We're not getting top 5 kids, but everyone still leaves. Yeah, we're good come March, but by then, we have lost too many games to be a 1 or 2 seed.
To me, if you’re going to play this one and done game, you have to get top 5 kids, you’re best guy can't be the 12 ranked player in his class, but that's what's been happening (sans the correct class).
I'm amazed at what Cal has accomplished with these young teams, but the NBA draft is more important than titles and I definitely don’t like that.
But I don’t understand what happened after 2015. I know Fox (2017) was a top 6 recruit, but other than him, Cal has not been landing the top kids. There is no reason for it. No coach has put more kids into the NBA and UK kids stick when they get there. Why would you not want to play for Cal if you’re a top 5 kid? Look at the contracts these guys are getting (Fox, Bam, AD, Wall, Bledsoe, Murray etc… ).
Again, I'm amazed at what Cal does in one season with these young teams, can you imagine how dominant UK would be with three and 4 year guys? Why not, UNC, Nova, UVA and even Duke, are able to retain players… really good players, for 3+ years.
I look forward to the demise of the one-and-done, maybe it will keep more kids in Lexington.

really good post. I agree Completely. Most years there is probably a bigger difference between the 2nd rated kid and the 15th than the 15th and the 50th. You definitely want the top of the top game changer freshmen. The ones that just show enough potential to be drafted in the first round but don’t really dominate to be a top 2-3 pick are almost a tease at the college level bc they never really dominate in college. Although he played two years of college ball, Donovan Mitchell is like that to me. Of course I’m a fan, but he never dominated at Louisville, he was much better his rookie year in the nba than his last year at Louisville despite the obv upgrade in competition.

You make a lot of good points here and I agree with what you're saying.

Now, I do agree that UK fans, me included, swell up on here and spend a lot of time calling out others (uncfaninky makes it pretty easy), but you also have to admit that alot of these threads that go sideways are ruined by guys starting shat with UK fans. It’s not always UK fans starting the banter

No doubt. And much is bc some of y’all are so easy to rile up. No offense to you personally but you know it’s true.

Not that that makes it more anyones fault or anything. But it’s the internet. A place where people just like to piss one another off for fun.

Last edited:
I was saying that Calipari should know if there’s a culture of players taking money.

I’m pretty sure you’re among those in the “NCAA is selective” camp (like just about everyone). But when it’s convenient, you want to pretend that they’re not.

Think what you will. Just quit pretending that you’re in the majority or objective.

My main point was that you’re completely incapable of admitting that something related to your team is even suspicious. No one’s asking you to admit that there’s rock-solid proof of anything....just that it doesn’t look good. And you can’t. That’s burying your head.
At first, everyone thought the Hagans cash video was suspicious, but, unlike you, I believe what UK compliance said about it and if there was something to it, it would be a much bigger story, dont you think?

Yeah, of course Cal would know if money was exchanging hands within his program, but honestly, why would Cal need to pay kids to come to UK?

Also, if he was paying kids, he wouldn't miss out on so many top 5 players like he has since the 2014 class.

I think it's funny how you're trying to act like you know me. You’re not even close. If something is going on within the program that was proven to be crooked, I'd be the first to stand up and call UK and/or Cal out. Go over to Rupp Rafters and drop my name, you'll get a lot of people that will tell you I'm not a UK fan, because I have spoken my mind about Cal and the one-and-done culture, NBA first attitude and his lack of modern offense. Just ask @RunninRichie , he'll confirm it. I'm no Rah Rah guy, but I'm also not going to just turn around and make false accusations about Cal and UK just to satisfy jokers like you. I have absolutely zero reasons for thinking that UK/Cal is paying recruits, especially when so many top 10 kids have spurned UK for the likes of Washington, Missouri, Oklahoma state, Memphis, Georgia etc…

Are you a KU fan?

Reactions: RunninRichie
really good post. I agree Completely. Most years there is probably a bigger difference between the 2nd rated kid and the 15th than the 15th and the 50th. You definitely want the top of the top game changer freshmen. The ones that just show enough potential to be drafted in the first round but don’t really dominate to be a top 2-3 pick are almost a tease at the college level bc they never really dominate in college. Although he played two years of college ball, Donovan Mitchell is like that to me. Of course I’m a fan, but he never dominated at Louisville, he was much better his rookie year in the nba than his last year at Louisville despite the obv upgrade in competition.
That’s exactly right. Non top 10 recruits are typically kids that have measurables and athleticism, but they lack skill.

Couple that with the fact that the NBA drafts on potential and you have what UK has gone through since the 2015 season.

These kids come to UK because they know Cal will showcase them to the NBA, it's not about UK at that point. Cal does an amazing job trying to satisfy his draft day urge and UK fans, but you simply won't win titles when your best players are non top 10 rated freshmen. So, I look forward to the one-and-done era ending.

No doubt. And much is bc some of y’all are so easy to rile up. No offense to you personally but you know it’s true.

Not that that makes it more anyones fault or anything. But it’s the internet. A place where people just like to piss one another off for fun.
I'm a completely different person in person, but my posting style comes across as aggressive I'm sure.
Even when I'm trying to back off, I'm sure I still come across as over the top. Is what it is, things get lost in translation on forums, but that isn't easy to change.

At first, everyone thought the Hagans cash video was suspicious, but, unlike you, I believe what UK compliance said about it and if there was something to it, it would be a much bigger story, dont you think?

Yeah, of course Cal would know if money was exchanging hands within his program, but honestly, why would Cal need to pay kids to come to UK?

Also, if he was paying kids, he wouldn't miss out on so many top 5 players like he has since the 2014 class.

I think it's funny how you're trying to act like you know me. You’re not even close. If something is going on within the program that was proven to be crooked, I'd be the first to stand up and call UK and/or Cal out. Go over to Rupp Rafters and drop my name, you'll get a lot of people that will tell you I'm not a UK fan, because I have spoken my mind about Cal and the one-and-done culture, NBA first attitude and his lack of modern offense. Just ask @RunninRichie , he'll confirm it. I'm no Rah Rah guy, but I'm also not going to just turn around and make false accusations about Cal and UK just to satisfy jokers like you. I have absolutely zero reasons for thinking that UK/Cal is paying recruits, especially when so many top 10 kids have spurned UK for the likes of Washington, Missouri, Oklahoma state, Memphis, Georgia etc…

Are you a KU fan?

But there’s also so many recruits that spurned the very schools caught paying kids in the fbi sting to go and play for UK. And it’s not like what was uncovered involving players receiving $$$$ was exclusive to even being rated as 5 star recruit. Will Wade dug his own grave talking about Javonte smart who was what a top 50-75 ranked kid.

Which is obv not any kind of admission of guilt in itself and I understand the retort of why would they need to take money when they will be gone and getting nba money in 6 months. Well for one, why not. The nba doesn’t care. Didn’t hurt James wiseman a bit that I can tell. If I see that peers around the country that aren’t even rated as highly as me getting 6 figures from adidas/Louisville/Kansas/zona/LSU/runners/bagmen/agents whoever, at what point am I gonna feel like I “deserve” benefits too. And at what point are kids not good enough to get a “strong ass” offer from someone.

Secondly, while the nba contracts of former UK players is undoubtedly impressive, it’s still never a guarantee that it’s going to happen. There have been some super highly rated freshmen from colleges all over that never lived up to the hype coming in. The kids who are on mock drafts in high school but never get drafted, or go second round or G League. There have been more than a handful of top 10/5 star kids that went to Uk that either never made it to the league or didn’t stick in the league long enough to get a second contract. Besides even if you believe Calipari does things developmental wise, or hiding flaws, or showcasing players better or whatever that gets them drafted higher or more frequently than any other college coach, imo that has absolutely zero to do with nba players getting those insane second max contracts like bam just signed and fox and Mitchell and booker and I’m sure I’m leaving off some. Regardless 3-4 years later if you think that playing for 1 season in college for Calipari or any college coach is what makes or breaks a players nba career we will have to agree to disagree.

You say “why would cal need to pay recruits” which is totally understandable, but my response would be bc someone else will. And most people aren’t in the business of turning down free $$$. Esp in a business where an injury can completely derail ones career like it did Alex Poythress or more nationally known Greg Oden.

Regardless it’s all speculation. And I do feel like at this point it’s so systematic coaches as big as Cal or K or even Pitino. I mean hell the fbi came in on this and nailed us with Bowen and adidas. But they still never really had anything on Pitino except the failure to monitor the program aka we don’t know if you know or are involved but you should have known. Which is obv just a ncaa thing not a fbi thing, Louisville came out as a victim somehow in the fbi case, although the court of public opinion is not so kind.

Or maybe the Nike executive was texting KP (Kenny Payne) and telling him which recruits were gonna be looking for “benefits” and which ones aren’t, since he indulged how Nike was paying small ransoms to keep kids on 38/40 aau teams. I’m not even gonna pretend like I know how many teams play in the Nike aau circuit, but seems that wouldn’t leave a lot to pick from that weren’t already on the take. Did all of UKs recruits last year play on the same 2 Nike aau teams? Or would that be the year before?

And Again if Im a blue chip recruit and I look at a guy ranked in the 20s like Bowen gettin paid by his ever loving HIGH SCHOOL, at what point am I not going to want to have more $$$$ in my pocket. And what exactly would be the deterrent, the NCAA??? Like every athlete ever involved in anything doesn’t simply tell the NCAA to **** off. From Derrick Rose to even Andre McGee who was an (Ncaa?) employee and former player.

Last edited:
I bet if I went back and looked at threads from 10 years ago, you fools arguing Cal is a cheater were betting he’d be caught and UK punished by now. Is sheriff butt really saying Cal only came to Kentucky because of smoke at Memphis? And people took him seriously?
Agree, but you could also go back and see where UK fans bashed Cal, while at Memphis. Irrelevant. Cal is who he is...No issues with the dude---I wish IU would have went after him in 2008, after the KS shit---But I understand why they did not.

Cal is a coach you like if he's coaching your team----a guy you don't if he is not. Dude could coach at DallasBaptist, and bring in Top 5 classes. Its what he does. Did it at Memphis---and is doing so at UK.

Is Cal on the up and up, when it comes to recruiting? For the most part, I'd say he is. Does he possibly operate in the "gray"? Sure he does. Does he use his connections to recruit? Of course. But who doesn't?

Happy Thanksgiving, Jimbo. Hope you didn't get to hurt, killing your turkey with your bare hands...Those claws can be be brutal..

Happy Thanksgiving, Jimbo. Hope you didn't get to hurt, killing your turkey with your bare hands...Those claws can be be brutal..

I literally was jimbo in college when it comes to turkeys. I don’t turkey hunt but slot of my friend do and they would try and tell me all the time I would get mauled by a turkey in a fight bc of their spurs. Mountain lion, no thanks. A Turkey, Pshhhhh I will punt that fker to death

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT