ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn just secured its largest athletic donation in school history…

You called me out on both. So now you are combining them?

Get a life dude. You are bullshit crazy.

Can I double count all of Kentucky's titles in the SEC?

GEEZE!
I haven’t once called you out on sec titles. Memory loss happening with your old age? May want to that checked out

This is like you trying to challenge a Ferrari to a race with a Honda Civic.
Not really at all. I explained why it’s been a great 5 years for auburn basketball. Why Kentucky has done it is history is completely irrelevant to what my post was about. You guys just aren’t very bright

Not really at all. I explained why it’s been a great 5 years for auburn basketball. Why Kentucky has done it is history is completely irrelevant to what my post was about. You guys just aren’t very bright
you have 5 years of success with minimal hardware. The kind that I don't even make the effort to point out. You have nothing more than a nerf gun while the fans you try to start shit with have bazookas.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
you have 5 years of success with minimal hardware. The kind that I don't even make the effort to point out. You have nothing more than a nerf gun while the fans you try to start shit with have bazookas.
LOL. Fans don’t have anything. It’s why I make fun of Kentucky people. You guys literally tie your life worth to a basketball program you have nothing to do with. I will laugh at you forever for it. Just shows how terrible your lives are

• Sad
LOL. Fans don’t have anything. It’s why I make fun of Kentucky people. You guys literally tie your life worth to a basketball program you have nothing to do with. I will laugh at you forever for it. Just shows how terrible your lives are
Just more deflecting from the point. I wasn't saying either of us physically have anything. It's your arguments.... they don't. You're using Della's playbook here and it's just weak.

🤣

Tell us again about how Auburn was going to be preseason #1 last season.

No one has ever taken you seriously.
Auburn wasn’t ever going to preseason number 1 once the g league jumped in and took our top guy. Nice revisionist history though

Just more deflecting from the point. I wasn't saying either of us physically have anything. It's your arguments.... they don't. You're using Della's playbook here and it's just weak.
I am not using any playbook here. You clowns claimed auburn fans wouldn’t be here after yeAr 1. Yet we are still here 5 years now and you guys then deflect and use Kentucky’s overall history instead of just admitting you were wrong when you said auburn was a 1 hit wonder in 2018

I am not using any playbook here. You clowns claimed auburn fans wouldn’t be here after yeAr 1. Yet we are still here 5 years now and you guys then deflect and use Kentucky’s overall history instead of just admitting you were wrong when you said auburn was a 1 hit wonder in 2018
Is this team better than the '18 team?

Is this team better than the '18 team?
I think this years team is auburn best of all time. Our 18 and 19 teams were so dependent on three point shooting. Our team this year can win in multiple ways and have won in different ways all season.

LoL you bring up 2020 at a championship season for Kansas all the time. Then leave out the fact that auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed that year as well. Nice try at saying 2 while always boosting Kansas for 2020. Without covid this year will be our 4th tourney appearance in 5 years.
Auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed in 2020? What the fuq are you talking about?

Auburn was ranked 20th in the country to end the season. Meanwhile UK was dragging our proverbial nutsacks all over the SEC....again, while winning the league by 3 games and having the player of the year rolling as the tournament started.

You're a special kind of stupid

Auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed in 2020? What the fuq are you talking about?

Auburn was ranked 20th in the country to end the season. Meanwhile UK was dragging our proverbial nutsacks all over the SEC....again, while winning the league by 3 games and having the player of the year rolling as the tournament started.

You're a special kind of stupid
Ranked top 20 would likely be a 4 or 5 seed. Are you dumb or something? Auburn also beat Kentucky that season.

Stop trying to walk it back. You said, "auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed".

If you meant they were going to be a 4 or 5 seed why would you have used the word "top"? As in the top 4 seed? The top 5 seed? LOL....no.

He also doesn't know what a trap game is. But he's no bandwagoner. He's had season tickets for 50 years, remember? 🤣

A whole lot of UK fans had something to do with the program. Do you know how expensive, and hard to get, a season ticket at UK is?

At one time even I had a little something to do with UK basketball.

Who would have guessed the Corleone family would take an active role in College basketball?

Yea Auburn has had a good 5 years... FOR AUBURN. That 5 years is pretty pedestrian at a blue blood school. Talk to me in the next 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT