ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn just secured its largest athletic donation in school history…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
And auburn arena will have a new name at seasons end. Brand New basketball practice facility approved at same time at the request of Bruce. Brand new contract for Bruce. Friendly reminder that Auburn basketball is not going anywhere.

Not going anywhere is a little harsh, don't you think?

They've probably got another Sweet 16 run in them, with the right draw.
Auburn will go further than Kansas. You better hope you avoid our bracket

Thanks for this. Not sure why my notifications didn't alert me. Cause i really give two shits about Auburn's facilities. To give those shits I would need to give at least one for Auburn. And that isn't happening.

Thanks for this. Not sure why my notifications didn't alert me. Cause i really give two shits about Auburn's facilities. To give those shits I would need to give at least one for Auburn. And that isn't happening.
We appreciate your time and contribution to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
That may very well be a pairing of 1 and 2 seeds.

I wouldn't discredit this Kansas team. They got some good shooting and stout guard play...depth I don't know the injury status on Martin if he's toast that would hurt.

So no, they don't.
We don’t have a football board either. All of our sites have 1 board for everything. The bunker for rivals has just as much as basketball talk the last 6-7 years as football talk.

Two tourney appearances, one AP top 15 finish, and a losing season. Better slow down. Your rivals at Alabama football might get jealous of your dynasty.
LoL you bring up 2020 at a championship season for Kansas all the time. Then leave out the fact that auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed that year as well. Nice try at saying 2 while always boosting Kansas for 2020. Without covid this year will be our 4th tourney appearance in 5 years.

LoL you bring up 2020 at a championship season for Kansas all the time. Then leave out the fact that auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed that year as well. Nice try at saying 2 while always boosting Kansas for 2020. Without covid this year will be our 4th tourney appearance in 5 years.
No, I never do that. But KU was #1 in every ranking system.

Auburn had a 6 seed resume at best. Two decent wins and a bunch of ass-kickings by mediocre teams. They also lost 4 of their last 7, including double digit losses to Missouri and Georgia. They sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
....don't we all know it.
This couples donation is literally paying for the Bruce’s new reactive facility and idiots are pissed.
Yet you are the first to go to Rafters for up to date information on kentucky fans.
That’s pure entertainment. The auburn idiots on Twitter can be entertaining as well even if they are dumb

No, I never do that. But KU was #1 in every ranking system.

Auburn had a 6 seed resume at best. Two decent wins and a bunch of ass-kickings by mediocre teams. They also lost 4 of their last 7, including double digit losses to Missouri and Georgia. They sucked.
Bullshit you never do that. You have reminded people all the time about KU being 1 that year and that being the best KU team since 2008. We were being projected as 4 and 5 seeds in all mock brackets they year. We finished 2nd in the SEC and split the season series with Kentucky who won the SEC. Auburn went to the final 4 as a 5 seed. LOl at you being clueless

Been enjoying it for 5 years. Was told 4 years ago it wouldn’t last as well. Looking forward to your next riveting post
I stand corrected. The last 5 years are considered a success by Auburn standards. Congrats on the graduation from complete ass to mediocre.

Reactions: JC for 3
I stand corrected. The last 5 years are considered a success by Auburn standards. Congrats on the graduation from complete ass to mediocre.
Appreciate it. Been a fun ride. 2 SEc titles, a final 4. Number 1 ranking for first time in school history. 6 victories over UK. On track now for a third sec title and likely 1 seed in ncaa tourney. Life is good

• Sad
Bullshit you never do that. You have reminded people all the time about KU being 1 that year and that being the best KU team since 2008. We were being projected as 4 and 5 seeds in all mock brackets they year. We finished 2nd in the SEC and split the season series with Kentucky who won the SEC. Auburn went to the final 4 as a 5 seed. LOl at you being clueless

There's a difference between being number 1 and a "championship." I've absolutely never said that it was the best KU team since '08. But relative to the field, they had the best chance to win it all of any KU team in a long time, including '08.

Again, Auburn lost 4 of their last 7 and were getting smacked around by bad teams. 33 on Kenpom. They were going nowhere. They would have gotten ripped to shreds by a decent schedule.

There's a difference between being number 1 and a "championship." I've absolutely never said that it was the best KU team since '08. But relative to the field, they had the best chance to win it all of any KU team in a long time, including '08.

Again, Auburn lost 4 of their last 7 and were getting smacked around by bad teams. 33 on Kenpom. They were going nowhere. They would have gotten ripped to shreds by a decent schedule.
You just should not ever be taken seriously when it comes to basketball

Auburn has its fair share of idiot fans like any other fanbase. Twitter is a cesspool.
AU (currently) has a pretty good showing on social media.

Untitled.png

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT