ADVERTISEMENT

AUBURN is back

Auburn hasn’t played a game at full strength all season. Powell has beenout every game Cooper has played this year. We played games without either. I will take our squad against anyone at full strength. Looking forward to Saturday.

baylors point Guard is a transfer from auburn. Davion Mitchell. He is going to get himself a nice dose on Saturday of Mr. Cooper

You guys are going to get hammered on Saturday. Good luck.

I’m convinced that the Auburn fans that post on this board are either the same person using several different accounts or they all came from the same inbred gene pool. lol

Haha lol wow that’s hilarious.

Durham is an absolute butthole. In fact, that entire part of North Carolina is awful.

You guys are going to get hammered on Saturday.
I'm anxious to hear your excuses.
lOL at Scott drew providing coaching tips. Good lord...
I’m convinced that the Auburn fans that post on this board all came from the same inbred gene pool. lol
Without a doubt. Bruce will be begging for mercy.

Coopsy will be begging for Butler’s autograph.
Durham is an absolute butthole. In fact, that entire part of North Carolina is awful.
Yikes. Homophobia is wild in NC
you dumbass, I’m not surprised that you’re too stupid to realize that.
Wow so homophobic, classist, and intellectually insecure.
You really are an idiot lol
I can sense the massive insecurity of the newest blAUblood.

giphy.gif

He is? Liter Lee no one thinks that
You're either delusional or an idiot with your posting, so of course they think he is kicking your ass. However, you didn't answer the question as to why you're lashing out at me about it?

I was talking to an Arkansas fan last weekend and the was bragging about winning @ Rupp. I congratulated him for getting their first win against UK since '14 against a 100 year historically bad UK team.

He said he would take what he could get. I don't blame him.

Sorry guys, been out of country on assignment.

AUBURN continues its campaign to its rightful place in the FINAL FOUR with a win at RUPP

@Random UK Fan
Wouldn’t shock me in the least. In fact, this season I record every game, and then based on the home board’s comments and demeanor decide whether to watch it or not. I’ve saved myself some time for other pleasures in life this way. On another note, good to see you back!

Dam Au, you guys usually play LSU well. Cam the man had his way but you are better than this War Eagle !

ADVERTISEMENT