ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn HC Search Thread

Jaycg15

Jul 17, 2008
Team
Illinois
Figured I’d get this started.

At top of their short list: Archie Miller

Just for kicks just look up Bruce Pearl through wikipedia and you can read what a fine guy he is throughout his coaching career, great read🤣

You're not wrong about Pearl but weird timing for a Bama fan to be talking about how great of a guy someone's coach is
You and old toonies need to get to know the facts before you start preaching to others.

Oats first press conference was a disaster, but to be fair he was coming into his weekly press conference straight off basketball practice and had not heard about the last text message Miles sent to Miller that was revealed in court a little earlier in the day. He was blindsided with the info during the conference by a reporter.

Figured I’d get this started.

At top of their short list: Archie Miller
of course an Illini fan makes this thread. Still bitter about Deion Thomas. 30+ years is a long time to hold a grudge against a whistleblower.

I guess it's hypocritical of me to say that because 30+ years later and it's still the reason I love Pearl 🤣

LOL. Back to your nap geezer
I don't sleep AuHoosier.

You started this shit and you have to live with it. All those bad refs that screwed Auburn ended up being about as equal as you could expect for Auburn on the road. It is something that Kentucky never gets at the 'cheatathon' when they go to Auburn.

If Cal had not emptied the bench Auburn would have lost by over 50.

You talk the talk but you don't have the balls to walk the walk.

I also bet that you did not even watch the game.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I don't sleep AuHoosier.

You started this shit and you have to live with it. All those bad refs that screwed Auburn ended up being about as equal as you could expect for Auburn on the road. It is something that Kentucky never gets at the 'cheatathon' when they go to Auburn.

If Cal had not emptied the bench Auburn would have lost by over 50.

You talk the talk but you don't have the balls to walk the walk.

I also bet that you did not even watch the game.
TLDR

Sounds about right. The dude was won 3 sec titles and been to a final 4 since being at auburn.
Pearl has 2 SEC titles at the barn and the first one he tied for 1st, he won one last year, so that is 2 and he is in his 9th season there. His SEC winning % is 519%. Hardly tearing it up...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Pearl has 2 SEC titles at the barn and the first one he tied for 1st, he won one last year, so that is 2 and he is in his 9th season there. His SEC winning % is 519%. Hardly tearing it up...
He won the sec tournament in 2019. Thus 3 sec titles. Pearl also took over the worst situation in the SEC. By far worst than ehat Oates got. Bruce has also been to a final 4. Something your shit ass program has never done

When it comes to your post yes. They are exhausting
I can understand. They point out your bad positions.

Go back downstairs and get out of your mothers way.

I found a family photo of you and your mom:
331493199_1294336084446065_4551022084590900315_n.jpg

He won the sec tournament in 2019. Thus 3 sec titles. Pearl also took over the worst situation in the SEC. By far worst than ehat Oates got. Bruce has also been to a final 4. Something your shit ass program has never done
Hope to see you Wednesday evening for the basketball game, you would be a big hit in Tuscaloosa.
You will enjoy the halftime festivities when the barn student government present the Bama football trophy and by the way, we can win the SEC title by beating your ass, and we will little man.
By the way Pearl has done that in 9 years, After the bb game Oats will have as many titles as Pearl in 4 years.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Hope to see you Wednesday evening for the basketball game, you would be a big hit in Tuscaloosa.
You will enjoy the halftime festivities when the barn student government present the Bama football trophy and by the way, we can win the SEC title by beating your ass, and we will little man.
By the way Pearl has done that in 9 years, After the bb game Oats will have as many titles as Pearl in 4 years.
I don’t care to attend a game among the 85 percenters and unwashed masses. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
because of jealous fans from schools' Pearl previously terrorized.
Tony Stubblefield has been a huge upgrade. You guys are finally relevant and will be a fixture in the tournament within the next 20-30 years.

Tony Stubblefield has been a huge upgrade. You guys are finally relevant and will be a fixture in the tournament within the next 20-30 years.
Shhht, I can do 20-30 years standing on my head. Already have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT