ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans…..

Funny that UK "fans" cant see that they are the ones who started this thread, not Auburn fans.

I would hate to be that insecure. To each their own though. Winners like @lurkeraspect84 and @Random UK Fan never feel the need to start shit like this because they are not bitches and understand it is just a game...
Insecure like flooding the basketball board after 3 years of success?? You guys are the new South Carolina of college basketball RollLaugh congrats. Shitty program will shitty program.

didn't start it, but when AU fans responded the way they have, they needed to be called out on their stupidity. It seems to be endless.

Yes, because BBN is certainly a very level headed group of people….

Insecure like flooding the basketball board after 3 years of success?? You guys are the new South Carolina of college basketball RollLaugh congrats. Shitty program will shitty program.

Rolling laugh emojis are about as queer as Calipari crying about screens…

Laughing emojis are about as queer as Calipari crying about screens…
I’m just glad you guys could find the basketball forum! Please enjoy your stay, as everyone but Auburn fans know it will be short lived. Also please refrain from calling other coaches queer while yours is out partying shirtless with college dudes.

Reactions: JC for 3
How’s the camp out going for the Mizzou game? Did Bruce give out pizza again with the team or was it something different?
UK's butthurt is becoming embarrassing. Very similar to Bama fans when something doesn't go their way. Only difference is, unlike Cal, Saban doesn't go a decade without winning a Championship.

How’s the camp out going for the Mizzou game? Did Bruce give out pizza again with the team or was it something different?
You can get in rupp arena for 14.00 this weekend. It’s 300.00 for the cheapest seat in auburn arena this weekend per stub hub for the game against Oklahoma

Reactions: olsonab
I’m just glad you guys could find the basketball forum! Please enjoy your stay, as everyone but Auburn fans know it will be short lived. Also please refrain from calling other coaches queer while yours is out partying shirtless with college dudes.

I’ve been here for 15 years but thanks for your concern. It is duly noted, sweetie.

Exactly.

The Aubsession by a few on here is quite sad. Hope they aren’t grown men. I doubt they are.
This thread is exactly why I came Gun a blazin when I came to this board a few years ago. Kentucky fans are a different and delusional breed. It’s a lot of fun to mess with them

Funny that UK "fans" cant see that they are the ones who started this thread, not Auburn fans.

I would hate to be that insecure. To each their own though. Winners like @lurkeraspect84 and @Random UK Fan never feel the need to start shit like this because they are not bitches and understand it is just a game...
Chill out funk, I started this thread because I was bored and I knew it would get some red ass out of you guys. Just needed some entertainment.

UK's butthurt is becoming embarrassing. Very similar to Bama fans when something doesn't go their way. Only difference is, unlike Cal, Saban doesn't go a decade without winning a Championship.
Oh look, another Auburn basketball “fan” talking shit about somebody not winning titles! Tell us MC, when was the last Auburn national title? See the thing is, you guys only come out after your team does well for a while. Other than that we never hear from you. That’s what being an Auburn fan is! I remember when South Carolina went to the final 4 and how we heard they was the new top dog of the SEC! You guys are cute as shit😂

Chill out funk, I started this thread because I was bored and I knew it would get some red ass out of you guys. Just needed some entertainment.

Oh look, another Auburn basketball “fan” talking shit about somebody not winning titles! Tell us MC, when was the last Auburn national title? See the thing is, you guys only come out after your team does well for a while. Other than that we never hear from you. That’s what being an Auburn fan is! I remember when South Carolina went to the final 4 and how we heard they was the new top dog of the SEC! You guys are cute as shit😂
South Carolina only had one good season. Auburn is about to have its 4th 25 plus win season in 5 years. Have beat UK 6 times in that stretch. Auburn is going nowhere as long as we have pearl.

To be fair, I've been a little busy. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: olsonab
To be fair, I've been a little busy. :)

Not sure court-ordered community service counts as being “busy”. 🤔

580a73931a000092275bb0be.jpg

South Carolina only had one good season. Auburn is about to have its 4th 25 plus win season in 5 years. Have beat UK 6 times in that stretch. Auburn is going nowhere as long as we have pearl.
I hope not! I’m tired of Auburn being a shit pit for SEC basketball!

I already responded to this rhetoric. Equestrian bro.

Hey, AU got the job done last Saturday, so congrats for that. That being said, please share pics of your sellout crowds going forward. I might actually believe it if said sell-outs happen that AU actually has a big fanbase that cares about basketball.
Rarely does Rupp sell out......Unless of course its a big game---which is the norm for most. Not sure why ya'll get so bothered by this? Its like someone finally telling you, YOU ARE the prettiest girl in the school----then you get mad about it....

Hey, AU got the job done last Saturday, so congrats for that. That being said, please share pics of your sellout crowds going forward. I might actually believe it if said sell-outs happen that AU actually has a big fanbase that cares about basketball.
Will do.

ADVERTISEMENT