ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans…..

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
How’s the camp out going for the Mizzou game? Did Bruce give out pizza again with the team or was it something different?

Reactions: RipThru
Corch Cal and Cat Nation being so hurt over losing to AU and us ascending to #1 has been such a joy. How’s the petition to ban screens going lol.

Reactions: olsonab
Hey, AU got the job done last Saturday, so congrats for that. That being said, please share pics of your sellout crowds going forward. I might actually believe it if said sell-outs happen that AU actually has a big fanbase that cares about basketball.

Hey, AU got the job done last Saturday, so congrats for that. That being said, please share pics of your sellout crowds going forward. I might actually believe it if said sell-outs happen that AU actually has a big fanbase that cares about basketball.
Feel free to tune in the rest of the season or pull up previous game highlights. They’re all sellouts with the fans going berserk. Certainly being able to clinch the SEC and the #1 ranking on Saturday added a little extra though. Praise BRUCE.

"They rush the court, celebrate and take their shirts off, but it's not a big game? I'd hate to see them if they actually win a big game. What do they do then, take their shorts off?" ----J. Calipari
We’re happy to take the dub, # 1 ranking and SEC title and let you guys walk away from the L still feeling important haha.

If you filled auburns high school like gym to capacity with floppy banged little pricks like they do, you could double that number and put them all in Rupp Arena and it would look empty.

that’s what happens when you are an historical loser like Auburn basketball is.

I look forward to meeting on a neutral court with a healthy team later this year, beyonces.

Reactions: JC for 3
Cal could wipe his ass with his left hand and he would still be more important than anything Auburn has done in basketball.
And yet here he is days later still crying about the Auburn game. Looking up at us in the standings. BRUCE really did a number on him lol.

• Love
I look forward to meeting on a neutral court with a healthy team later this year, beyonces.
Likewise I’m sure. Of course last time we met on a neutral court we didn’t have our best player and still beat that ass on our way to the final 4 lol.

And yet here he is days later still crying about the Auburn game. Looking up at us in the standings. BRUCE really did a number on him lol.
Cal has always been one to complain and make emotional overreactions. This is nothing new to us. Takes nothing away from my point.

How’s the camp out going for the Mizzou game? Did Bruce give out pizza again with the team or was it something different?

It is an away game. Folks will be camping out this weekend for OU though just like some did for the UGA game last week..

Reactions: Borotiger

We have sold out pretty much every game this year, but by all means please continue to show your arrogance.

UK aint the big dog anymore and that is ok...

If you filled auburns high school like gym to capacity with floppy banged little pricks like they do, you could double that number and put them all in Rupp Arena and it would look empty.

that’s what happens when you are an historical loser like Auburn basketball is.

I remember meeting yall on a neutral court without our best player in the Elite 8. Howd that work out for ya?

Reactions: Borotiger
Probably say the same thing about DUKE. Blueblood status confirmed.

Likewise I’m sure. Of course last time we met on a neutral court we didn’t have our best player and still beat that ass on our way to the final 4 lol.

Last time we met Kentucky was beating that ass on your home court until we lost both our guards to injury. That and your little 29-10 free throw home court rape whistle advantage.

Keep running your mouth Auburn, these things have a way of coming back on you. I’d tell you to act like you been here before but you have no real frame of reference so…

Last time we met Kentucky was beating that ass on your home court until we lost both our guards to injury. That and your little 29-10 free throw home court rape whistle advantage.

Keep running your mouth Auburn, these things have a way of coming back on you. I’d tell you to act like you been here before but you have no real frame of reference so…

Congrats on that moral V...

on the way to your one final four? lmao.

You‘re a flash in the pan. It happens with different SEC teams from time to time.

Well, we are the SEC's winningest program the last 5 years in terms of wins and win % and are 6-5 vs UK the last 11 but I still like your passion...

Probably say the same thing about DUKE. Blueblood status confirmed.
Yes tiny ass gym is what you have in common with Duke. Blooblood status you will never have in common with them.

Sorry, but Auburn sucks on a historic level. This is why you look so dumb gloating.

Well, we are the SEC's winningest program the last 5 years in terms of wins and win % and are 6-5 vs UK the last 11 but I still like your passion...

Yes, very definition of “‘flash in the pan”

One FF, lmao.

Exactly. I am glad you can see that it even happens to UK....
They so salty lol. Meanwhile we all know AU only going up from here while UK continues to trend down. They can go ahead and get used to being below us in the pecking order if they haven’t already over the last few years haha.

"the last 5 years" ...pie chart argument/timeframing. This is what losers and Johnny-come-latelys do.

Reactions: Scotty00
They so salty lol. Meanwhile we all know AU only going up from here while UK continues to trend down. They can go ahead and get used to being below us in the pecking order if they haven’t already over the last few years haha.
You're 23-96 vs UK and have a grand total of 1 Final four to speak of. You have to be being an idiot on purpose.

Congrats on your first # 1 ranking. 124 more to catch up with the greatest program of all time
Corch Cal and Cat Nation being so hurt over losing to AU and us ascending to #1 has been such a joy. How’s the petition to ban screens going lol.

"the last 5 years" ...pie chart argument/timeframing. This is what losers and Johnny-come-latelys do.

Losers start threads about other teams after they get beat again. Losers complain about rules changes and try to outlaw screens....

Funny that UK "fans" cant see that they are the ones who started this thread, not Auburn fans.

I would hate to be that insecure. To each their own though. Winners like @lurkeraspect84 and @Random UK Fan never feel the need to start shit like this because they are not bitches and understand it is just a game...

lol this is too easy.

Arkansas fans were more interesting, back during their little run. Went a lot farther than Auburn ever will too.

I wonder whatever happened to them, lol.

Reactions: JC for 3
Losers start threads about other teams after they get beat again. Losers complain about rules changes and try to outlaw screens....
didn't start it, but when AU fans responded the way they have, they needed to be called out on their stupidity. It seems to be endless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT