ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fan here for his virgin trip in

WARDAMEAGL

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2007
I didn't know there was a basketball board. I figured I should come in here while the getting is good (19-2). I don't plan to stay long. Can I join the party? Anything I should know?

Sure you can and welcome. I'm kinda new too.

Pearl is doing a great job.:mad:

Reactions: WARDAMEAGL
After this season it might be 15-20 more years until I come back. I thought it best to take advantage. Word on the street, Bruce is gone after this season.....

After this season it might be 15-20 more years until I come back. I thought it best to take advantage. Word on the street, Bruce is gone after this season.....

I loved Pearl at UT. He is a very good coach and is colorful. He just don't seem to fit within the rules.

Reactions: KisteK
Looking forward to playing Auburn this year. Haven't been able to say that since probably 2001.

Looking forward to playing Auburn this year. Haven't been able to say that since probably 2001.
2003 was our last tourney team. 1999 was our only really good team.

Its been 15 seasons since we made the tourney.

Reactions: olsonab
Yep, when we hired Pearl, I was hoping for a sweet 16 before the hammer drops. It may be this year or bust.

If Bruce doesn't get hammered and Wiley can play next year ya'll might be even better next year.

^^^^^^^^^ This.
Also the guy just looks like a cheating greaseball. I don’t know what it is, but I want to hit him every time I see him on tv.
Lol, he fits in fine at Auburn, the prestigious school that takes the SEC's booted cheaters. Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, Bruce Pearl, just to name the big ones, the list goes on. But hey Cam and Nick took them to the nattie title games, let's see what Pearl can do before he gone.

Lol, he fits in fine at Auburn, the prestigious school that takes the SEC's booted cheaters. Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, Bruce Pearl, just to name the big ones, the list goes on. But hey Cam and Nick took them to the nattie title games, let's see what Pearl can do before he gone.

List goes on huh? Right lol.

Hilarious coming from a Florida fan. The place of Galen Hall, Charlie Pell, Urban Meyer, Aaron Hernandez, Antonio Calloway, leading the SEC in arrests over the last two decades etc...

What has Bruce done at AU again? Did you read the report? You realize Bruce's name wasn't even mentioned in thousands of pages and hours of tapes of evidence, right? Why has Wiley already been cleared for next year and still could this year depending on an appeal? But but but Bruce lied about a Bar B Que to protect an assistant and player lol......

Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited:
How did Cam Newton and Nick Marshall cheat?

This from a Gator. Geeze.

Reactions: olsonab and KisteK
Lol.

Cam got in trouble AT FLORIDA.
You had a murderer on your team that your coaches babied and protected.
You just had half your football team suspended for credit card fraud .

Glass houses and all...

Lol.

Cam got in trouble AT FLORIDA.
You had a murderer on your team that your coaches babied and protected.
You just had half your football team suspended for credit card fraud .

Glass houses and all...
Cam did get in trouble at Florida. How did he cheat?

I'm obviously out of the loop on the murderer and credit card fraud. Please link.

^^^^^^^^^ This.
Also the guy just looks like a cheating greaseball. I don’t know what it is, but I want to hit him every time I see him on tv.

He and Calipari are the last two dudes you’d ever want to buy a used car from.

ADVERTISEMENT