ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn 14-1, 2-0 sec

cb20476

Apr 24, 2008
And has won 12 straight with back to back wins over ranked sec teams for the first time since 1958.

Pretty impressive start by Auburn. And Pearl was almost fired right before the season started.

Glad Florida gets Auburn at home. Although we play worse at home so maybe that’s a bad thing.

Reactions: cb20476
Glad Florida gets Auburn at home. Although we play worse at home so maybe that’s a bad thing.
If we can compete with Florida and Kentucky we might have something this year. Watching Tennessee beat Kentucky after we beat Tennessee on the road gives me hope.

Got a tough stretch of at miss st, at Alabama, Georgia and at Missouri coming up. Should find out then if this is legit. Also get Kentucky at home.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
How are they only ranked #22?
I think people are waiting on them to fall off. As an auburn fan I've been half expecting it. But they look legit. Not NC contender legit but tournament worthy legit. Especially after convincing wins at Tennessee and Arkansas.

We have a very deep team. Finally realized that we can play D. Usually every game we have 4-5 in double digits

ADVERTISEMENT