ADVERTISEMENT

Aside from Auburn the SEC is an embarrassment

its early but it’s ugly. According to the NET rankings only other team that would even make the tourney is Tennessee. Maybe Kentucky will get it together but not counting on it. Looking like a 4 or 5 bid league at best.
It's still early.

its early but it’s ugly. According to the NET rankings only other team that would even make the tourney is Tennessee. Maybe Kentucky will get it together but not counting on it. Looking like a 4 or 5 bid league at best.
Agreed that Kentucky and the rest of the SEC is trash. But these rankings are stupid. Louisville is barely ranked ahead of Bama's piss poor squad. Laughable.

I assume this is sarcasm for which I say well played.

Just in case though I’ll just say it’s already clear the SEC was a lot better last year.
Is it ever better than three teams in the top ten? It’s always 1 elite UK, then two other schools having a top 25 year with the worst bottom half of power 5 Connie’s. Seems like the same with different names.

Is it ever better than three teams in the top ten? It’s always 1 elite UK, then two other schools having a top 25 year with the worst bottom half of power 5 Connie’s. Seems like the same with different names.
Well I don’t know what to tell you hoss other than 8 SEC teams made the tourney last year and it’s gonna be a lot less this year.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I don't see Auburn losing any conference games, they will be Top 5 by Jan...
The last time Auburn won in Lexington was January 1988. This is the first year in forever that Auburn has played Kentucky in basketball home and away. Usually Auburn sucks so much they only play once. UK is forced to play all the good SEC teams twice by the SEC office. Finally, Auburn is perceived to be good! It happens ever few decades.RollLaugh

After Pearl gets them on probation things will get back to normal.

Reactions: JC for 3
Agreed that Kentucky and the rest of the SEC is trash. But these rankings are stupid. Louisville is barely ranked ahead of Bama's piss poor squad. Laughable.
Does Louisville still play basketball? I thought they had went into the whorehouse business.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
OP is an embarrassment to this board.

The last time Auburn won in Lexington was January 1988. This is the first year in forever that Auburn has played Kentucky in basketball home and away. Usually Auburn sucks so much they only play once. UK is forced to play all the good SEC teams twice by the SEC office. Finally, Auburn is perceived to be good! It happens ever few decades.RollLaugh

After Pearl gets them on probation things will get back to normal.
Please we all know UK dictates that schedule to improve their RPI and tourney metrics. Shameful but now they deal with the consequences of playing Bruce’s Handsome Young Geniuses twice. Eat your heart out Cat Nation.

Please we all know UK dictates that schedule to improve their RPI and tourney metrics. Shameful but now they deal with the consequences of playing Bruce’s Handsome Young Geniuses twice. Eat your heart out Cat Nation.
Auburn finally has a basketball team. Of course they had one last year and flamed out in the NCAA tourney.

Well get used to it chief.

The having a basketball team part NOT the flaming out in the tourney part.
All I can go on is past performance. We shall see. Of course when Bruce Pearl is terminated for cheating it will all be over.

All I can go on is past performance. We shall see. Of course when Bruce Pearl is terminated for cheating it will all be over.
Good God you know your program has come a long way when Kentucky(?) fans are desperately hoping your coach gets fired for “cheating”. Haha.

Anyway, regardless of a few deranged lunatics I wish Cal and UK the best. The AU/UK rivalry is better for it.

The season started 3 weeks ago you abject moron.

Good God you know your program has come a long way when Kentucky(?) fans are desperately hoping your coach gets fired for “cheating”. Haha.

Anyway, regardless of a few deranged lunatics I wish Cal and UK the best. The AU/UK rivalry is better for it.
There is no AU/UK rivalry. Are you kidding me? The series in 92-19 and 18-2 over the last 20... Please go play in the prairie.

Reactions: JC for 3
It's bout time someone other than UK can help carry the load for the SEC.

There is no AU/UK rivalry. Are you kidding me? The series in 92-19 and 18-2 over the last 20... Please go play in the prairie.
Take it up with the college basketball world hoss. The experts agree it’s the best rivalry in SEC hoops. Need I remind you Auburn won the last encounter. This is the Bruce Pearl era on the Plains what happened previously is meaningless.

Take it up with the college basketball world hoss. The experts agree it’s the best rivalry in SEC hoops. Need I remind you Auburn won the last encounter. This is the Bruce Pearl era on the Plains what happened previously is meaningless.

What 'experts' are you talking about? UK's SEC 'rival' is Florida, chucklehead.

You do remember how Auburn embarrassed the SEC in the NCAA tourney last year.

What 'experts' are you talking about? UK's SEC 'rival' is Florida, chucklehead.
Ha. You jest. Welcome to 2018 friend. Billy Donovan is long gone. No the AU/UK rivalry is what the sports world craves these days and we are blessed to have it twice this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT