ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

Is it weird I want to keep you riled up and going? You're entertainment. Some have moved on from trolling the #1 team all time. I love keeping you on the hook.
I think it's weirder that you think you've got me riled up. Of all the rustled Kentucky fans, you have been most victimized. Kudos to KevinBryan for knowing it's just a joke, Bert claims to have put me on ignore, Scotty is just confused, C.A.T.S. has bowed out, and Jimbo only has the energy for a few forays. You, however, can be relied on to quote persistendly and buffoonishly. Please keep it up.

Relax man, I know you like to dupe yourself that Kentucky is some big deal, but all this mania involves the recruitment of a bunch of rented studs--almost uniformly from out of state--and have them scamper off to the NBA after their undeveloped games shoot them down in March.

BTW, UCLA is the No. 1 team of all time.

I think it's weirder that you think you've got me riled up. Of all the rustled Kentucky fans, you have been most victimized. Kudos to KevinBryan for knowing it's just a joke, Bert claims to have put me on ignore, Scotty is just confused, C.A.T.S. has bowed out, and Jimbo only has the energy for a few forays. You, however, can be relied on to quote persistendly and buffoonishly. Please keep it up.

Relax man, I know you like to dupe yourself that Kentucky is some big deal, but all this mania involves the recruitment of a bunch of rented studs--almost uniformly from out of state--and have them scamper off to the NBA after their undeveloped games shoot them down in March.

Definitely riled up. No one post multiple paragraphs as a response if not riled up.

Reactions: Scotty00
Is it weird I want to keep you riled up and going? You're entertainment. Some have moved on from trolling the #1 team all time. I love keeping you on the hook.

I have this same relationship with UNCheatinky! Is it not a blast???Laughing Next thing you know blow job banjo will be saying you’re obsessed with him. They are to dumb to understand they are a form of entertainment.Laughing

I’m just confused on which team you are for! You won’t answer that and you keep dodging that question so again I’m gonna say you are UNCheatinky or you are his gay lover!

7c199126aecfb89047532be49d54aa38.jpg

I can see that.

Is it possible you two fvck, fight, or run a foot race?

If not, can you two go to PM's instead? @Scotty00 can afford membership, maybe he can invite you?
How about the option of him just leaving me alone? I’ve made it very clear I can survive & live without Acknowledging him.
Maybe he should try the same. I have no need or desire to PM with him.

hqdefault.jpg

Hey, Lurker, you haven't responded in a while? Are you in coma....not that we could tell if you were.

What is it about my balls that attracts you? Smooth skin? Very fine pubic hair? Getting near my dick?

It's my dick isn't it? Don't feel bad, a lot of people love my dick.
So much for your admonishments about being homophobic.

Besides, I've heard your appendage would have looked small on Verne Troyer. :eek:
verne-troyer-premiere-the-lone-ranger-02.jpg

So much for your admonishments about being homophobic.

Besides, I've heard your appendage would have looked small on Verne Troyer. :eek:

It's great you're thinking of my dick.

Do you think of all the poster's dicks here or just mine?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's great you're thinking of my dick.

Do you think of all the poster's dicks here or just mine?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nope, I'm not thinking that. You brought it up, so to speak. I imagine you have calluses on your calluses. :oops:

How about the option of him just leaving me alone? I’ve made it very clear I can survive & live without Acknowledging him.
Maybe he should try the same. I have no need or desire to PM with him.

I just ask you a simple question that you won’t answer and I think a mod from THR answered it for me earlier. He thinks you have a crush on me and that’s why you say you’re gonna ignore me but never do. That’s sweet but I don’t swing that way sugar tits. I don’t see why you can’t just ignore me and be done with it. Could it be that daddy gets to you???Laughing

Is it possible you two fvck, fight, or run a foot race?

If not, can you two go to PM's instead? @Scotty00 can afford membership, maybe he can invite you?

Wait, what? Are we takin up time from you and Sucking Banjos or something? I could’ve swore you was having fun with that little fidget for the last few days. This is all fun for me, my little guy has a man crush on me and can’t just put me on ignore so I get at him a little just to get his nipples hard and keep him happy. If I didn’t show him any attention he would go crazy!

Mines been over for a while, I just don’t respond to his stupid ass.
He’s kind of like the crazy ex girlfriend that just won’t accept the breakup.

So the THR mod was right you do wanna be in a relationship with me and look at me like an ex! I’m extremely flattered but I’ll have to pass. Sorry man but I’m not into that Carolina thing you like to do with other dudes. As I’ve made it clear you are only good for dodging questions and everyone here seen that today so I’m moving on. I’m gonna leave you alone for a little while so you don’t cry in your mommy’s basement every night but daddy won’t be far! Love you pudding!!!

haha, I'm still admiring banjo's dedication. Laughing He's the best thing on this board right now.
Holy shit!!! Robert Morris just signed Philmon Gebrewhitt. Kentucky best hold off on scheduling a game for while if they want to avenge the sting of humiliation.

We could if we wanted, we actually made a deeper run against tougher teams than your sweet sixteen implosion.

Davidson
Buffalo
Kansas State
No, no you didn't. The fact that you think you did provides further proof that U6 fans are complete morons.

No, no you didn't. The fact that you think you did provides further proof that U6 fans are complete morons.
I'm not sure what your point is, but this long thread has established that Kentucky is an embarrisingly underachieving program supported by arrogant and miserable fans with absurdly unrealistic expectation that always leave them more depressed.

I'm not sure what your point is, but this long thread has established that Kentucky is an embarrisingly underachieving program supported by arrogant and miserable fans with absurdly unrealistic expectation that always leave them more depressed.

Well, that may be true. However, we’re the Greatest Team in College Basketball history. So what’s that make all the other teams?!?

man the jealous, envious haters have got this thread to 18 pages

talk about living RENT FREE Laughing jumpingsmileRollLaugh jumpingsmile Laughing

Kentucky fans simply have to search deep and find some poise and confidence. I know their team's winning percentage against Robert Morris is less than that of the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals, but they should learn to live with that and move on.

Kentucky fans simply have to search deep and find some poise and confidence. I know their team's winning percentage against Robert Morris is less than that of the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals, but they should learn to live with that and move on.
You're trying too hard. Just post UK win %against your team and you'll get a response.

I didn't realize that Kentucky is winless all time vs.Advent Memorial Club.
5bf.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT