ADVERTISEMENT

As we all knew, this ku team isn't very good

Just a bad night in general. Our juniors and seniors played like high school freshmen and UW's freshman are getting it done like college upperclassmen. Congrats to UW on kicking our ass.

It's been really hard for me to get into this KU team. Just felt that those blow out wins and the win over UK were very much fool's gold. This KU team isn't anything special.

People keep calling it a home game, but KU does not play well in the Sprint Center. I always hate these games.

Never a fan of playing in the Sprint Center either. Anyway you put it, UW put the clown suit in the Jayhawks tonight.

Just a straight ass kicking. If Washington was even a good team KU would be down 30 points. Embarrassing.
Not really. They played the best defense against us that we’ve seen all year and it isn’t close. They Executed it to perfection. They took a gamble that Vick would struggle and he did.

Hate to be a team that lost to these guys
200.gif

Reactions: toonces11
A bunch of upsets tonight and my Alma Mater APSU almost got Illinois as well.

KU isn't that bad but they weren't as good as the blowouts were suggesting. They're a 10-15 ranked team.

KU got outplayed by underclassmen.....not a great way to get beat. UW deserved the win. They were just better.

It's been really hard for me to get into this KU team. Just felt that those blow out wins and the win over UK were very much fool's gold. This KU team isn't anything special.
I disagree. I think this team is special. But right now we are a team of shooters. If/when we have an off night shooting, we are susceptible. Especially when somebody plays a defense like this against us. If we get Preston back, teams won’t be able to do this to us. Washington executed their defense perfectly, but it was a game plan that wouldn’t have worked with Preston available. If we get Preston AND De Sousa, this team will be every bit as good as anybody else in the top 5.

KU isn't that bad but they weren't as good as the blowouts were suggesting. They're a 10-15 ranked team.
Nah, still top 5 (even though the ranking may drop below that). There aren't 10 teams better than KU.

Nah, still top 5 (even though the ranking may drop below that). There aren't 10 teams better than KU.

Possibly. If KU drops the next game at home to Arizona State this Sunday then the 10-15 ranking maybe less debatable.

I have found it is best just to stay away for a few days... Trust me!

You're not kidding!! On the other hand, to be able to come over here, talk about this game despite losing and can still act like the world didn't end then reading our home board may actually be comical.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just a bad night in general. Our juniors and seniors played like high school freshmen and UW's freshman are getting it done like college upperclassmen. Congrats to UW on kicking our ass.
Yea I think that this was just one of those nights for the Jayhawks. Every team has them at some point. I still think Kansas is a good basketball team.

Possibly. If KU drops the next game at home to Arizona State this Sunday then the 10-15 ranking maybe less debatable.
Crazy how much better ASU seems to be this season. Last year they were one of the worst power 5 programs I had ever seen. UK beat them by nearly 50. They have some impressive wins already this season.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
This Kansas team is tiny. They have one frontcourt player. How is that even possible? They’re like 2006 Villanova minus the NBA players.

Crazy how much better ASU seems to be this season. Last year they were one of the worst power 5 programs I had ever seen. UK beat them by nearly 50. They have some impressive wins already this season.

Absolutely. I've had a chance to watch them some this season and they don't resemble the same team from last season. ASU is sitting at 16th in the AP and 17th in the coaches poll so they're going to be a handful and possibly more come Sunday.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
This Kansas team is tiny. They have one frontcourt player. How is that even possible? They’re like 2006 Villanova minus the NBA players.

One big guy transferred and another one is suspended

There's a Jayhawk on center court. It's a fricken home game
A Kansas home game in Missouri, sure.

All season, before even, I've called this team suspect, today I put them in my top 10..
And paid for it.

One big guy transferred and another one is suspended

For someone who constantly trolls his fellow fans and hates on his own team, it's pretty amusing to watch how defensive you get when someone else says anything half way negative about that same team.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT