ADVERTISEMENT

As rosters stand now, how are we feeling, gents?

I know that weight doesn't equal strength. I just think that Durant was noticeably stronger. And if they were the same height, he'd have had a pretty big weight advantage, which tells you how frail this guy is. Durant also put on a decent amount of weight before/during his year in college I think. We'll see if Holmgren can do that.

Plus, Durant was a more offensive and perimeter-oriented player. Holmgren's biggest strength is blocking shots.

Chet is an offensive beast, too. Not Durant level but he’s damn good.

I'll bet it was a hard decision choosing Crazy as a call name when Stupid was still available, wasn't it?

Why don't you explain how that logic would lead to UK winning in CFB? You do need to consider that UK sucked last year and that UT sucking more was the difference.
We beat your sorry asses by 4 touchdowns in your own stadium.

UT will never beat UK in football again. Senile hag.

You are a simple poster so I will explain this simply. Just a few years ago UT had beaten UK 24 years in a row, it was a NCAA record for consecutive wins. During the period the Vols beat y'all from a few points to 50 points per game, but that didn't save UT from last year. As I have explained to UK CBB fans, your past does not have much of a bearing on the future.
In CBB Barnes has let the Vols to the upper had in our series. Has UT passed UK and will that trend continue?

If you are not smart enough to have a civil conversation, just say, "hey della, I'm not smart enough to have a civil conversation and all I have is name calling." Most suspect that anyway, so everyone will understand.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
You are a simple poster so I will explain this simply. Just a few years ago UT had beaten UK 24 years in a row, it was a NCAA record for consecutive wins. During the period the Vols beat y'all from a few points to 50 points per game, but that didn't save UT from last year. As I have explained to UK CBB fans, your past does not have much of a bearing on the future.
In CBB Barnes has let the Vols to the upper had in our series. Has UT passed UK and will that trend continue?

If you are not smart enough to have a civil conversation, just say, "hey della, I'm not smart enough to have a civil conversation and all I have is name calling." Most suspect that anyway, so everyone will understand.
That part about football sounds strangely like the past.... you know, history.

pnzJTq3.gif

That part about football sounds strangely like the past.... you know, history.
I know history Rip, but as I said earlier, it has no bearing on the present or the future. This is the point I make over and over to you UK fans.

0 wins in 24 years and now they’re going to go undefeated for the rest of time?

Seems like a legit forecast.

ADVERTISEMENT