ADVERTISEMENT

As a Creighton fan, I hate to admit this, but...

If Quinnerly commits as is expected, then yes, this will continue for the forseeable future

Honest question: With a healthy Phil Booth, is this team more talented than the team that won it all?
Yes

They are not as good defensively yet, but I'm not sure they need to be.

They're far better offensively at this point of the season. This is a historically great offensive squad, led by a historically efficient season from Jalen Brunson.

Reactions: KisteK
I believe Villanova is in the midst of a Kansas type dominance of the new BIG East. They just have a really good team EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. and unfortunately, I don't see them slowing down any time soon. Thoughts?

And all it took was for a few other teams (Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, West Virginia etc...), to leave the conference so they could be the team they are today...The BB Only Schools: DePaul, Georgetown, Seaton Hall, St. Johns, Villanova Etc...Got what they wanted...A WATERED DOWN, WEAK @$$ Conference that's dominated by one team!!!

SmokinSmile

Last edited:
And all it took was for a few other teams (Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, West Virginia etc...), to leave the conference so they could be the team they are today...The BB Only Schools: DePaul, Georgetown, Seaton Hall, St. Johns, Villanova Etc...Got what they wanted...A WATERED DOWN, WEAK @$$ Conference that's dominated by one team!!!

SmokinSmile
Most of those schools are garbage now

Well, I mean...Xavier is the next best program. What do you expect? Laughing

Did you read the thread? Obviously I expected Villanova to win the league every year, like Kansas has done recently. That was the whole point of starting it, to express that I felt that way, and then now bumping it because I am likely to be wrong

Ahhh. Didn't read it all. And didn't know that Nova fell out of first.

Creighton can go straight to hell.

John Cheney thinks the Creighton team is a bunch of goons.

ADVERTISEMENT