ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas?

Playing really well over the last month. Hard to believe this is a team that got blown out by Alabama and LSU and barely escaped Auburn or they would have been 2-5 in the SEC.

Definitely a final four threat.
We were missing Justin Smith for those blowouts. He's been a huge key to this run we are on right now. In fact, Arkansas has lost just twice with him in the lineup, one of which was his first game back when he wasn't but maybe 60%

I think 12, as they are now, is about right. They only have the 1 win against currently ranked teams (Alabama) but none of their 5 losses are bad losses either.

Reactions: SemperHOG
I think one of Bama or Hogs get upset next weekend in the second round.... a uconn vs Hogs 6 vs 3 matchup would be fun...

If Arkansas plays like they did the last 2 games, they can lose to anyone. I hope when Williams gets back, the team will be back to normal.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I'd rather see Bama win tomorrow than LSU and their cheatin arses. I just dont have any animosity towards Alabama in anything.
So Lsu is cheating but UK and Bama arent ? Lmao someone needs to go take a swift look in the mirror. Bama is being investigated also just a little fyi there bud !

Bottom line is nothing will happen to either of them and we will move on.

So Lsu is cheating but UK and Bama arent ? Lmao someone needs to go take a swift look in the mirror. Bama is being investigated also just a little fyi there bud !

OT but how in the world is javonte smart getting to play when it’s common knowledge he got a strong ass offer/rookie minimum to go toLSU.

but ur right if the teams that got busted in the fbi sting were the only ones cheating, we’d all have had top 5 recruiting classes every single year. People like to act like no one ever paid players anywhere before the fbi probe, when in reality it’s been going down for half a century if not more.

I just don’t understand how when it comes out that a program like creighton is doing it, a mid major, people still think it’s not happening damn near everywhere.

But I also get that if I was a duke/uk/unc fan or anyone not involved, I wouldn’t just fall on my sword and admit, yea we do it too, if there was no investigation going on. Even when it’s not so hard to connect the dots. If the NCAA doesn’t care why should the fans.

LSU is on tape son. Show me where UK has been investigated please.

Just a reminder, Beard's only loses in the tourney are to the National Champions. (Nova, Virginia) So watch out for Arkansas!

Reactions: duckboy33
Did any of the Arkansas fans watch the first game with Oral Roberts.

The crazy thing is ORU had a 10 point halftime lead. Arkansas outscored them by 21 in the second half.

That first game we were a completely different team. That team wouldn't have made the tournament, otoh this one has a shot at an E8.

Vance Jackson was getting 10 mins. He gets zero now. He was a huge defensive liability and was a ball hog. Sills had a great game scoring 16, but he too has seen his mins fall because of lack of production.

Our 2 FR, Davis had 9, now gets 37. And JWill had zero, but now gets 28 mins.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Did any of the Arkansas fans watch the first game with Oral Roberts.

The crazy thing is ORU had a 10 point halftime lead. Arkansas outscored them by 21 in the second half.
Arkansas is a completely different team. 2 of the 3 freshmen starters played 8 mins combined. 1 didn't even play in the first meeting. They still shut down abmas though

Watched Arkansas dominate Bama inside earlier this year. Bama couldn’t hit their 3’s. Very impressed with the Hogs.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT