ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas/Kansas

Sassy Finger GIF by ProfeB

Alright everybody, don’t post so fast in this thread! You’re gonna crash rivals!

If these are the shots Arkansas is going to take all game this will not be close. Is this normal for them?

Reactions: speedfrk
Right now it feels like KU can blow this game open up they can’t get out of their own way. Doing everything right except finishing the final 5% of the play.

KU looks like the better team for sure but Arkansas is hanging around, this one is going to the wire I think.

Best on ball defender and makes our offense click even if he doesn’t score much. Can’t lose him..

Not saying Arkansas can’t get hot from three, but how often does it happen? They shoot 31.7%.

A Harris update would be nice.

Not saying Arkansas can’t get hot from three, but how often does it happen? They shoot 31.7%.

A Harris update would be nice.
I mean…..TCU is a bad three point shooting team and they went nuts from 3 in AFH. Some teams are streaky even if their average is low. Some players are like that. They’ll shoot 34% but that might mean they shoot 12/25 one night and 5/25 the next.

I mean…..TCU is a bad three point shooting team and they went nuts from 3 in AFH. Some teams are streaky even if their average is low. Some players are like that. They’ll shoot 34% but that might mean they shoot 12/25 one night and 5/25 the next.

Yeah, but that might literally be the only time TCU’s shot like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT