ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas hosting Coack K's retirement party tonight

Arkansas is like Texas Tech but not as good so I doubt it. They would need Notay to absolutely go off.

Arkansas is like Texas Tech but not as good so I doubt it. They would need Notay to absolutely go off.

Arkansas is better than TT. It's gonna come down to how the game is called. Arkansas was super aggressive on Thursday night.

I used to think so too, that Arkansas was just a poor man’s Texas tech but, these guys just beat Gonzaga. If they can win against Gonzaga, they can beat anyone.

Depends on how Duke plays. Duke has lost to worse teams than Arkansas this year. Duke's been somewhat inconsistent this year
In truth, I do think they are much better and I’ve always been a fan of coach K. I obviously want to win terribly, but a part of me would at least appreciate him going out on top.

Reactions: duckboy33
Right now, Duke is taking it to Arkansas: 72-57.
The razorbacks are being outclassed by superior talent.

Coach K's retirement party seems premature, op!

Reactions: Aberdale
His new life- "I'll see ya there soon, Mike"

It was a good run. Out with the old; in with the new. Don't cry because it is over; smile because it happened.
giphy.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Right now, Duke is taking it to Arkansas: 72-57.
The razorbacks are being outclassed by superior talent.

Coach K's retirement party seems premature, op!

78-69!

Duke was in total control of this game!

Reactions: Aberdale
Arkansas is better than TT. It's gonna come down to how the game is called. Arkansas was super aggressive on Thursday night.

yes clearly Arky was better than TT. Lol! TT was up 95% of the game and controlled the entire game until dukes 7-0 run to close the game in final few minute.

tech was the best team in that region. Duke very lucky to get that win.

your strange infatuation with KU and the big 12 is odd. Why not give us a little credit?

yes clearly Arky was better than TT. Lol! TT was up 95% of the game and controlled the entire game until dukes 7-0 run to close the game in final few minute.

tech was the best team in that region. Duke very lucky to get that win.

your strange infatuation with KU and the big 12 is odd. Why not give us a little credit?

The ACC is straight dick smacking the Big 12

ADVERTISEMENT