ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State vs. Virginia

UVA with that defense, legit threat to go back to back? Seems to be a "down season" in terms of great teams this season, so far at least..

No way. We’re way too offensively challenged. This has the makings of a 2017 type year. 5 seed or so and lose in the 2nd round. ASU went on a 19-0 run in this game lol. Loved Morsell breaking out though.

Hurley should probably be ejected every single game lmao. Dude is a lunatic on the sidelines.

Reactions: WojoRising
UVA with that defense, legit threat to go back to back? Seems to be a "down season" in terms of great teams this season, so far at least..
I get the offensive concerns, but this would definitely be the year. No great team this year for sure.
No way. We’re way too offensively challenged. This has the makings of a 2017 type year. 5 seed or so and lose in the 2nd round. ASU went on a 19-0 run in this game lol. Loved Morsell breaking out though.

Hurley should probably be ejected every single game lmao. Dude is a lunatic on the sidelines.
I can't help but think Huff is substantially better than he's shot it thus far. The way Virginia plays, if he ups his 3FG% to 40% or so, that extra 3 points a game and better floor spacing - back-breaking. I'm low on the field, high on you guys.

They are going to be a good team and win a lot of games but I don't see a DeAndre Hunter level talent out there for them who can impact the game at such a high level all over the floor

Yeah I think that’s a fair assessment. We don’t have lottery picks on our roster too often. Gotta take advantage when we do.

He's a fvcking joke. Laughing stock among officials. No one takes him serious.

I don't doubt it. Just not sure why some coaches can get away with acting that way. Seems he could just be T'd up as soon as he acts a fool and that would take care of it.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah I think that’s a fair assessment. We don’t have lottery picks on our roster too often. Gotta take advantage when we do.

He is who made the difference last year.
As great as Culver is for Tech Hunter was more impactful because of his size.

Diakite as great as he is around the rim doesn't give you that on the perimeter.
I am high on Diakite. Everytime I watch UVA I like him as a player even more

I don't doubt it. Just not sure why some coaches can get away with acting that way. Seems he could just be T'd up as soon as he acts a fool and that would take care of it.
We just ignore him...Laughing.. Kinda of like when your kids act up. Don't give them the attention they seek----they eventually stop.jumpingsmile

He is who made the difference last year.
As great as Culver is for Tech Hunter was more impactful because of his size.

Diakite as great as he is around the rim doesn't give you that on the perimeter.
I am high on Diakite. Everytime I watch UVA I like him as a player even more

Diakite has really extended his range. He’s shooting pretty well from 3 on the year. But we don’t have a guy like Hunter for sure. Just a very different composition for this squad. I’m enjoying the evolution but I recognize the ceiling too.

Diakite has really extended his range. He’s shooting pretty well from 3 on the year. But we don’t have a guy like Hunter for sure. Just a very different composition for this squad. I’m enjoying the evolution but I recognize the ceiling too.

Your players improve. You see it with a lot of players under Tony Bennett.
Big difference between improving in the off season compared to during the season.
For me as I watch them early and from last year Diakite is a player who could develop.
He was told by the NBA what to work on.

Reactions: Gnawed and jhmossy

He and his brother are always yapping about something. I thought this was one of the funnier clips from last season...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT