ADVERTISEMENT

arenas that are terrible for watching games on TV

I hate arenas that don’t have student sections in the TV view. Your school is allowed two straight hours of advertising your own school spirit. Yet some schools decided to have their boring donors behind the benches and put the tv view on them. Just absolutely idiotic.

When I’m watching a game, I want to see the crazy fans. Not the old people who yell at you when you stand up.

You just described Rupp Arena perfectly.

Reactions: Villian07
Something always seems off watching games at Florida on TV. Never could put my finger on it.

I actually hate the Yum Center tv view. Way too high up and when I shot goes up, it’s tough to tell if it even went in. Reminds of the rafters setting in 2K.

I noticed that this weekend. Another arena that has a terrible ceiling camera placement. That said, you do get some bonus points for the kick ass supersized center court logo. I think it's the best of the super sized logos, right up there with kansas. Worst is NC State. Don't like the artwork, looks sloppy. I think I've stumbled on the next topic, the best and worst of the super sized logo courts.

Reactions: UL_1986
I hate arenas that don’t have student sections in the TV view. Your school is allowed two straight hours of advertising your own school spirit. Yet some schools decided to have their boring donors behind the benches and put the tv view on them. Just absolutely idiotic.

When I’m watching a game, I want to see the crazy fans. Not the old people who yell at you when you stand up.
agree 100%.

Will also add that I hate arenas where the tv camera is behind tghe bench. What idiot thought that up? Am I crazy that I like to see what is going on on the bench and with the coaches during the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT