ADVERTISEMENT

Are UK fans the Best at Being Unapologetic?

Just making it to a FF is the definition of bragging about an ass kickin. I don't think they should, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. 😆

I just celebrate wins.
What's your favorite UT win(s)?

Is it any worse than how y'all have fallen? Y'all go on about FF's and you haven't sniffed one in years.

Is it any worse? Is this the question you really meant to ask? Yes, Della - it's much, much worse.

Let me help you out here:
ZERO (nada, zilch) National Championships in one hundred years (Tennessee), is in fact much worse than 8 National Championships won by 5 different coaches (Kentucky)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Scotty00
Is it any worse? Is this the question you really meant to ask? Yes, Della - it's much, much worse.

Let me help you out here:
ZERO (nada, zilch) National Championships in one hundred years (Tennessee), is in fact much worse than 8 National Championships won by 5 different coaches (Kentucky)

Hope that helps.
It doesn't matter to me though. I'm happy with beating Rivals and getting SEC titles. That doesn't matter to you though, right? You could win 30 games and beat some great teams on the way, but the season would suck if you don't win FF or title, right?

The University of Tennessee hung a banner...for making the Final Four...of the NIT.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
We haven't hung any banners for kicking y'all's ass lately, we just did it. 😁

It doesn't matter to me though. I'm happy with beating Rivals and getting SEC titles. That doesn't matter to you though, right? You could win 30 games and beat some great teams on the way, but the season would suck if you don't win FF or title, right?
More ppl should go thru life with low expectations. Sounds like an excuse to me, but I understand they're desperate for happiness. Good for you.

More ppl should go thru life with low expectations. Sounds like an excuse to me, but I understand they're desperate for happiness. Good for you.
Y'all should too with all the years since UK has won anything, beats being miserable doesn't it or do you like being miserable? 🤣

Reactions: Deepelm
We haven't hung any banners for kicking y'all's ass lately, we just did it. 😁

You might as well. There would be more honor in that than hanging your embarrassing NIT banners or your equally embarrassing Elite Eight banner.

lmao

You might as well. There would be more honor in that than hanging your embarrassing NIT banners or your equally embarrassing Elite Eight banner.

lmao
I doubt we have enough rafter space. Things would fill up quickly then. You know we are kicking your ass again this year, right?

Here's a picture of all the Tennessee coaches that have made a final four over the last 100 years:

iu

Fan of team that ain't won shyt in 100 years attempts to mock 8-time champion...for not winning more often.

Sublime self-ownage there, Brenda.
Nice try to change the conversation, but I’m happy with just winning which we do. You’re happy with championships which you don’t

Oh trust me, you have plenty of space in those empty, drafty-ass rafters. It's not like Tennessee Basketball has ever won anything...in 100 years.

LMAO!
We kicked y’all’s ass plenty of times. And we will be kicking it again real soon. Do you think the Cars will beat the Vols?

Just making it to a FF is the definition of bragging about an ass kickin. I don't think they should, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. 😆

I just celebrate wins.

You're dodging the point. Again....no one celebrates losses. They celebrate being regional champs.

And since you celebrate regular season non-conference games, conference titles and conference tourney titles....it's very strange that you claim to not care about a regional championship.

We kicked y’all’s ass plenty of times. And we will be kicking it again real soon. Do you think the Cars will beat the Vols?

And you've gotten your asses beat twice as much. We've literally doubled you up.

157 times we've smacked you goobers down...157 times!

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Like I said, if you ain't first you're last. Played in the title game and lost? You suck. Season is trash.

Yet something tells me you guys would think a bit more highly of Cal right now if he were coming off back to back title games losses rather than 9-16 and a first round loss to the Peacocks. 🤣

You're dodging the point. Again....no one celebrates losses. They celebrate being regional champs.

And since you celebrate regular season non-conference games, conference titles and conference tourney titles....it's very strange that you claim to not care about a regional championship.
No, I'm spot on point. A FF is a loss if you don't win out. So, bragging about a FF is bragging about a loss.
Regional Championships? What regions, they are just a hodge podge of teams in the tourney. UT could be in the west or south or whatever. It's hardly the same as a conference.

And you've gotten your asses beat twice as much. We've literally doubled you up.

157 times we've smacked you goobers down...157 times!

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Neither you or I were alive for most of those, but you and I have been lately and now is what matters. Why don't you make these kind of arguments on the CFB board? You know I never do. I guess that makes one of us consistent. 😁

I'll give you a third chance to comment on our upcoming games...

No, I'm spot on point. A FF is a loss if you don't win out. So, bragging about a FF is bragging about a loss.
Regional Championships? What regions, they are just a hodge podge of teams in the tourney. UT could be in the west or south or whatever. It's hardly the same as a conference.

Repeating that people celebrate losses doesn’t make it true. They celebrate winning the regional final.

Tennessee’s a pretty good program and they’ve never been to the final four. Yet they’ve combined for 18 reg season conference and tourney titles. Which do you think is more difficult to achieve? Seems kinda obvious.

One would think you’d understand how difficult it is to achieve, rather than downplaying it because you don’t have the banners. But we all know you’re not making a genuine argument so it’s all good. SmokinSmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Repeating that people celebrate losses doesn’t make it true. They celebrate winning the regional final.

Tennessee’s a pretty good program and they’ve never been to the final four. Yet they’ve combined for 18 reg season conference and tourney titles. Which do you think is more difficult to achieve? Seems kinda obvious.

One would think you’d understand how difficult it is to achieve, rather than downplaying it because you don’t have the banners. But we all know you’re not making a genuine argument so it’s all good. SmokinSmile
People brag about FF's. You denying it doesn't make it not true. The FF discussion only occurs when Cats are threatened with the clear and present danger of taking another ass kicking by Barnes and the boys. UK fans like to circumvent that in a game there is a chance to win and lose. They only want to be a winner and thus they go on about the past. It is probably due to emotional insecurity. Since I don't deny UK's past, it can only be as a result of them being skeerrrrdd. 🙂

People brag about FF's. You denying it doesn't make it not true. The FF discussion only occurs when Cats are threatened with the clear and present danger of taking another ass kicking by Barnes and the boys. UK fans like to circumvent that in a game there is a chance to win and lose. They only want to be a winner and thus they go on about the past. It is probably due to emotional insecurity. Since I don't deny UK's past, it can only be as a result of them being skeerrrrdd. 🙂
You realize you're talking to a Kansas fan?

You’re happy with the above because you’ve never made a final four or won a title. It’s freaking awesome!
Fan of team that ain't won shyt in 100 years attempts to mock 8-time champion...for not winning more often.

Sublime self-ownage there, Brenda.
Isn’t she the cutest!😂
Who’s won more Ms. Lulu?

You’re happy with the above because you’ve never made a final four or won a title. It’s freaking awesome!

Isn’t she the cutest!😂

Who’s won more Ms. Lulu?
Vols driving Orange cars. Yes, I am the cutest. I'm still happy to never celebrate an ass kicking, but you celebrate whatever you wish. UT will be kicking UK's ass soon, so we can both celebrate that. 🙂

ADVERTISEMENT