ADVERTISEMENT

Are UK fans the Best at Being Unapologetic?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Other fans seem to cower when things aren't going well.

I think UNC fans are #2.. They really don't give af.

when haven't things gone well for them?

Show me some real adversity like what Louisville is dealing with now and we'll see just how care free you hillbillies really are.
Screenshot-2022-12-08-162055.png

giphy.gif

I like that. It fits him well. Look out, here comes “The Eraser”….erasing all hope of UT making a Final Four😂
If you're going to try to insult, learn to do it better. 1 "He is going to erase you dreams of 4th place" ,2 He is going to erase your dreams of a Championship".

Who gives a shit about 4th place? Set your sights higher Scooter! Maybe, that is what has been y'all's recent problem.

Here's a picture of all the Tennessee coaches that have made a final four over the last 100 years:
You're talking about the SEC Conference Champions, so use hushed tones.

The "C" in SEC means conference, so you don't have to say conference after that. 😁
If I spell it out it makes the burn a little longer.
So, though I technically don't have to, consider it a labor of love.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You're talking about the SEC Conference Champions, so use hushed tones.

You don't care about final fours, but you care about winning a league that was basically gone by the second round of the tourney? :cool:

You don't care about final fours, but you care about winning a league that was basically gone by the second round of the tourney? :cool:
I care about Championships and beating Rivals. Conference or National. This is the only stupid place in the world where people brag about 4th place or set their goal there.

It's like you knuckleheads would run a campaign to be Vice President instead of President. 😆

I care about Championships

lol. tough break being a Tennessee fan then I guess.

Not a single national championship in a hundred years of playing basketball. Not even one! (Couldn't even make it with Ernie and Bernie!)

That's turrrible.

I care about Championships and beating Rivals. Conference or National. This is the only stupid place in the world where people brag about 4th place or set their goal there.

It's like you knuckleheads would run a campaign to be Vice President instead of President. 😆

You shouldn't get worked up just because everyone doesn't automatically agree with your disingenuous take. I think you know better than to think that no one outside of this board cares about final fours. Unless you think we broke into all those arenas across the nation to hang those banners. 😆

If you're being honest, and someone gave you the choice between a final four appearance this season and an SEC championship, I'm betting you'd take the final four without hesitation. As would any basketball fan/player/coach.

Oh, and as for the president comment, I'd much rather come in fourth place than be cursed with being POTUS. :cool:

Reactions: I am stupid
lol. tough break being a Tennessee fan then I guess.

Not a single national championship in a hundred years of playing basketball. Not even one! (Couldn't even make it with Ernie and Bernie!)

That's turrrible.
Is it any worse than how y'all have fallen? Y'all go on about FF's and you haven't sniffed one in years.

Reactions: Deepelm
You shouldn't get worked up just because everyone doesn't automatically agree with your disingenuous take. I think you know better than to think that no one outside of this board cares about final fours. Unless you think we broke into all those arenas across the nation to hang those banners. 😆

If you're being honest, and someone gave you the choice between a final four appearance this season and an SEC championship, I'm betting you'd take the final four without hesitation. As would any basketball fan/player/coach.
You shouldn't judge my take when no other sports fans get excited about getting their asses kicked like y'all do.

I like to wins games. I loved stomping y'all on a National stage. That is what makes CBB fun. Look at UK, how many years has it been since they have ("won" a FF 😆)? They have to be the most miserable fans in the country. Big games don't matter, Conference titles don't matter, if they don't make a FF, CBB was a failure. Well, they have been failure for many years now if you judge by their own measurement. I think that is a dumb way to look at things.

I'm mean this game isn't horseshoes is it? 😆
Exactly, Della. Close does not count. There are no moral victories here!

Now, would I prefer a FF loss over a 1st round exit or missing the tourney completely? Obviously. 🤣

Reactions: della
Exactly, Della. Close does not count. There are no moral victories here!

Now, would I prefer a FF loss over a 1st round exit or missing the tourney completely? Obviously. 🤣
Would you want an SEC title or not give a shit?

You shouldn't judge my take when no other sports fans get excited about getting their asses kicked like y'all do.

I like to wins games. I loved stomping y'all on a National stage. That is what makes CBB fun. Look at UK, how many years has it been since they have ("won" a FF 😆)? They have to be the most miserable fans in the country. Big games don't matter, Conference titles don't matter, if they don't make a FF, CBB was a failure. Well, they have been failure for many years now if you judge by their own measurement. I think that is a dumb way to look at things.

I think you're confused. No one gets excited about getting their asses kicked. They get excited about winning the regional final. And any honest fan would take being regional champs vs being SEC champs.

I'm not sure why you think a fan of the defending nat'l champs needs to build up final fours. 😆

Losing to Villanova in the final four a few years ago sucked. But conquering Duke in OT to get there is a great memory. If you loved beating KU in an early season non-con game, I can only imagine how you'd feel if it happened in dramatic fashion in the Elite Eight. And somehow, I have a feeling that Tennessee's first Final Four would be pretty meaningful to you in that moment, regardless of how the rest of the tourney played out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think you're confused. No one gets excited about getting their asses kicked. They get excited about winning the regional final. And any honest fan would take being regional champs vs being SEC champs.

I'm not sure why you think a fan of the defending champs needs to build up final fours. 😆

Losing to Villanova in the final four a few years ago sucked. But conquering Duke in OT to get there is a great memory. If you loved beating KU in an early season non-con game, I can only imagine how you'd feel if it happened in dramatic fashion in the Elite Eight. And somehow, I have a feeling that Tennessee's first Final Four would be pretty meaningful to you in that moment, regardless of how the rest of the tourney played out.
Just making it to a FF is the definition of bragging about an ass kickin. I don't think they should, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. 😆

I just celebrate wins.

ADVERTISEMENT