Are Trolls dying?

CB3UK

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
Why don't we combine these boards. We could use a lot of y'all on the football board during football season. No reason we can't all talk football and basketball together. I just don't come over here often because A) there's enough UK posters that we're covered and B) Soundoff is busier.

Come talk some football Dukies and Jayhawks. Tar Heels can **** off.

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
Why don't we combine these boards. We could use a lot of y'all on the football board during football season. No reason we can't all talk football and basketball together. I just don't come over here often because A) there's enough UK posters that we're covered and B) Soundoff is busier.

Jayhawks football.... lol. Now that's funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015

Can I talk Alabama football? Maybe USC if things work out?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Memphis
Team
Kentucky

Pretty sure they're trying to f*ck the pigskings.

wesr

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2004
@wesr still lives in his moms basement

stpetersMobile.png

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
I fotgot to link the GBB chant in AFH.

Personally, I appreciated this game. For Bill, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

First, he's slapped with an NOA and recruiting begins to suffer. Then, the NCAA tourney is cancelled for the first time ever just before his team is named the overall #1. The next season, he gets 30-balled by 6 seed USC in the 2nd round. The following year, things seem to be going pretty well until his star transfer is injured. The next thing he knows, a bunch of Kentucky assholes are chanting in AFH. It was the final straw. The next weekend, he beat Baylor like a drum and didn't look back.

I give Kentucky all the credit!