ADVERTISEMENT

Appreciation for Kevin Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just wanted to show my appreciation for @Kevin Bryan and the way he mods this board. He's one of the few mods in the world who understands that the stuff we post here is meaningless and if anyone is offended by it it's their own damn problem. This board is one of the few safe spaces left on the internet where you can crack inappropriate jokes all day long and no one gives a flying F.

I just got banned yet again from Real GM, this time for a period of at least 6 months. I think this is the 5th time I've been suspended there, the last one being for a year.

And what heinous crime did I commit? There's a thread about Ben Gordon punching his kid in the face. here was my response that got me banned:

The Golden State Warriors have announced that they will not be suspending Ben Gordon

Boom, instant ban. BTW, that commetn now has over 80 likes and counting at Real GM. Plus several replies saying how hilarious it was (despite mod asking posters not to reply to it).

So big props to Kevin for being one of the few people on the internet who still respects and appreciates humor, levity and the total lack of societal importance these message boards have.

Other than that though, he is kind of a dick.

Just wanted to show my appreciation for @Kevin Bryan and the way he mods this board. He's one of the few mods in the world who understands that the stuff we post here is meaningless and if anyone is offended by it it's their own damn problem. This board is one of the few safe spaces left on the internet where you can crack inappropriate jokes all day long and no one gives a flying F.

I just got banned yet again from Real GM, this time for a period of at least 6 months. I think this is the 5th time I've been suspended there, the last one being for a year.

And what heinous crime did I commit? There's a thread about Ben Gordon punching his kid in the face. here was my response that got me banned:

The Golden State Warriors have announced that they will not be suspending Ben Gordon

Boom, instant ban. BTW, that commetn now has over 80 likes and counting at Real GM. Plus several replies saying how hilarious it was (despite mod asking posters not to reply to it).

So big props to Kevin for being one of the few people on the internet who still respects and appreciates humor, levity and the total lack of societal importance these message boards have.

6RYqDga.gif

Don't be fooled by Kevin. He's got a little Dahmer in him. He wants to make you feel comfortable around him. But really he's just waiting for the right time to dope you up so he can strip you naked, snuggle with you and suck on your nipples while you're passed out. Then smash your skull with a hammer when you wake up. After that he is going to do ungodly things with your corpse.

Don't be fooled by Kevin. He's got a little Dahmer in him. He wants to make you feel comfortable around him. But really he's just waiting for the right time to dope you up so he can strip you naked, snuggle with you and suck on your nipples while you're passed out. Then smash your skull with a hammer when you wake up. After that he is going to do ungodly things with your corpse.

That's hilarious and probably true lol...now seek some help ;)

coolblue-dylan.gif

Its kind of weird he takes pictures of himself in dresses has privately messaged up to 50 random dudes on here about nudes. But yea, he's anti cancel culture and a Cats fan, so he's good in my book.
I didn't see the dress.

giphy.gif

Its kind of weird he takes pictures of himself in dresses has privately messaged up to 50 random dudes on here about nudes. But yea, he's anti cancel culture and a Cats fan, so he's good in my book.
You’re just jelly I didn’t message you. Didn’t have to because @lurkeraspect84 sent me your nudes In exchange for a Milli Vanilli greatest hits CD and a dead cat I found in the dumpster behind 7-Eleven.

You have me confused with @lurkeraspect84. He made me be the little spoon once and said if I didn’t comply he would suck my toes until they got all pruney like I stayed in the bathtub too long.

After reading that thread, wow they are softer than @Kevin Bryan sweet tender ass cheeks.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT