ADVERTISEMENT

AOC to Creighton

20190618-aoc-.png

Reactions: brooky03
Thought he was a grad transfer, why is he sitting out?

Did anyone else have the overwhelming urge to want to just punch AOC in the face every time he was on tv. Idk why, I can’t pin down the reason, but for some reason his face just pisses me off. He looks like a more like a French ballet dancer than a basketball player.

And I don’t even despise duke all that much, don’t get me wrong I don’t like em but I don’t hate em, so it’s not a duke thing it’s a his face thing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Did anyone else have the overwhelming urge to want to just punch AOC in the face every time he was on tv. Idk why, I can’t pin down the reason, but for some reason his face just pisses me off. He looks like a more like a French ballet dancer than a basketball player.

And I don’t even despise duke all that much, don’t get me wrong I don’t like em but I don’t hate em, so it’s not a duke thing it’s a his face thing.
I did and I'm a Duke fan. His ****ing haircuts... 3 years at Duke, 16 different haircuts and they were all awful. That and he has "white kid talking like he's from the streets" syndrome.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT