ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching "The last Dance"?

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
So far, pretty good. Interesting. Had Krause and Phil not had an ax to grind?? WHo knows. Bulls might have won 3 or 4 more titles.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So far, pretty good. Interesting. Had Krause and Phil not had an ax to grind?? WHo knows. Bulls might have won 3 or 4 more titles.
Hoping to watch it later tonight. I'm sure it will be a blast to the past for some of us. I'm looking forward to it.

Would have been awesome to see MJ and Pippen vs Shaq and Kobe in 99 or 00 if MJ didn’t retire.

I looked on ESPN app and there's different versions of the same episode. One is rated TV-MA, while the is TV-14. That seems a bit odd.

LAMO....In the handshake line , ANOTHER play ask Jordan---"Can I have your armband"?

WTF...Laughing

So, you have the GOAT tell you----"I won't play for any coach other than Phil Jackson".

And you still "fire" him.

WTF....

So, you have the GOAT tell you----"I won't play for any coach other than Phil Jackson".

And you still "fire" him.

WTF....

Came out from Tribune writer Sam Smith like a decade later that everyone around the Bulls organization felt Krause and Reinsdorf believed that they made Jordan and that the Bulls were bigger than MJ. They soon realized their mistake and that the NBA wasn’t bigger than Jordan let alone the Bulls.

Came out from Tribune writer Sam Smith like a decade later that everyone around the Bulls organization felt Krause and Reinsdorf believed that they made Jordan and that the Bulls were bigger than MJ. They soon realized their mistake and that the NBA wasn’t bigger than Jordan let alone the Bulls.
Reinsdorf doesn't seem as ****ed up as Krause....I think both were great at what they did---Except for how they handle things at the end. To tell Phil, "I don't care if you win all 82 games, this is your last season"---Is ****ing stupid.

Reinsdorf doesn't seem as ****ed up as Krause....I think both were great at what they did---Except for how they handle things at the end. To tell Phil, "I don't care if you win all 82 games, this is your last season"---Is ****ing stupid.

I’m gonna watch it all later tonight. Very interested to see how everything comes out. Looking forward to the disfunctional relationship between Rodman and Jordan. Rodman has said Jordan didn’t say a single word directly to Rodman off the court and would sometimes go 10+ games not talking to Rodman directly on the court.

Did Jordan say that there was racism in North Carolina? And here I was thinking Rupp was the only raciest person on planet earth!Laughing All jokes aside this is really good and waiting another week to watch 3 & 4 is gonna suck!

Reactions: RipThru
This is what people talked about at work all week. My nephews are duke fans and they couldn't wait to see it and they are big Kobe fans. Roy said he never freakin' turned it off and that was golden IMO. Also Krause came off as a little bitch because he wasn't getting the attention he thought he deserved. I never knew he was that big of an asshole.

Did Jordan say that there was racism in North Carolina? And here I was thinking Rupp was the only raciest person on planet earth!Laughing All jokes aside this is really good and waiting another week to watch 3 & 4 is gonna suck!

Kentucky definitely has the most incentive fans.

This is what people talked about at work all week. My nephews are duke fans and they couldn't wait to see it and they are big Kobe fans. Roy said he never freakin' turned it off and that was golden IMO. Also Krause came off as a little bitch because he wasn't getting the attention he thought he deserved. I never knew he was that big of an asshole.
Krause was a biatch. Great at his job....But his ego couldn't be stopped. So.......Even when the GOAT tells you----"I won't play for anyone but Phil Jackson",you proceed to----Yeah,let him go.

Good one, Alice.

Reactions: AWilli6995

This. After all, isn’t the goal to win games and championships? I guess management figured out in the end Tim Floyd was no Phil Jackson.

Krause was a biatch. Great at his job....But his ego couldn't be stopped. So.......Even when the GOAT tells you----"I won't play for anyone but Phil Jackson",you proceed to----Yeah,let him go.

Good one, Alice.

How as Krause "great at his job"? Aside from the Pippen trade and his ability to sign pretty good bench players, what did he do that was great or even good? For all the credit he gets for winning titles he should get all the blame for the titles they never got because he was so intent on breaking up the Bulls so he could prove that he could do it without Michael. He was a fraud and his body of work after Michael proved that.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
How as Krause "great at his job"? Aside from the Pippen trade and his ability to sign pretty good bench players, what did he do that was great or even good? For all the credit he gets for winning titles he should get all the blame for the titles they never got because he was so intent on breaking up the Bulls so he could prove that he could do it without Michael. He was a fraud and his body of work after Michael proved that.
He was the GM for 6 titles during his time there. I’d say that puts him into the elite category. You’re basically asking us to ignore the things he did that were his job to do then ask what else he did that was good. That’s like asking us to ignore Mariano Rivera’s changeup and World Series stats then ask what else could he do.

He was the GM for 6 titles during his time there. I’d say that puts him into the elite category. You’re basically asking us to ignore the things he did that were his job to do then ask what else he did that was good. That’s like asking us to ignore Mariano Rivera’s changeup and World Series stats then ask what else could he do.

I think it's a lot more relevant to judge him based on how he did when he wasn't be propped up by the greatest player in the history of the game.

He is personally responsible for the Bulls only winning 6 titles and he deserves mass amounts of blame for how terrible the team became after the dynasty. His attitude and the way he treated players has been one of the major factors in the Bulls franchise becoming known as a place that free agents knew to avoid at all costs even after he left in 2003.

I think it's a lot more relevant to judge him based on how he did when he wasn't be propped up by the greatest player in the history of the game.

He is personally responsible for the Bulls only winning 6 titles and he deserves mass amounts of blame for how terrible the team became after the dynasty. His attitude and the way he treated players has been one of the major factors in the Bulls franchise becoming known as a place that free agents knew to avoid at all costs even after he left in 2003.
Why did he want Tim Floyd so badly?

Scottie Pippen's agent deserves to be fired.

7 years 18 million for one of the best players in the league?

Can't blame this one on the owner though. Told him not to take it lol.

dude, did you know Pippen was almost traded for Tmac as well?? But man Krause vs Pippen hated each other.

Reactions: jhmossy
Well, I think you kinda of answered that....made good deals as well to get Cartwright, Rodman and Longley.

His decision to not bring back Jackson was terrible. But Reisndorf was the owner. So it falls at his feet as well. Both IMO were responsible for "lost titles".

After Jordan? I mean, who do you go and get? He drafted Jay Williams....Not his fault dude had a career ending injury on a motorcycle..Before JW's injury, via a trade, Krause also brought in Jalen Rose. SO, he had a 5 of Tyson Chandler, Ed Curry, Rose, Williams and Artest. Just didn't pan out. The WIlliams injury was tough.

Great may have been to much, But to say he wasn't good, is to much also.

Did they sugar coat it like Jordan slappies do?

It wasn't discussed. I am sure baseball with be brought up, but they will not touch that conspiracy.

Jordan had final approval and they actually have him in a sit down interview for this documentary.

The first two episodes were absolutely fire though. Lots of great information, some I knew, some I didn't. My wife who doesn't give a shit about sports was all-in and excited for the next four Sunday nights

It wasn't discussed. I am sure baseball with be brought up, but they will not touch that conspiracy.

Jordan had final approval and they actually have him in a sit down interview for this documentary.

The first two episodes were absolutely fire though. Lots of great information, some I knew, some I didn't. My wife who doesn't give a shit about sports was all-in and excited for the next four Sunday nights

It wasn't but that's what he does. He's probably waiting on the Lebron documentary, to bad it won't touch this one.

Reactions: shun1 and klize17
ADVERTISEMENT