ADVERTISEMENT

anyone seen any of those Aubie posts in a while?

winin11

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2011
Team
Alabama
The self professed newest blue blood program ran off the deep end after the regular season. Last time I heard from them, they got thumped by clemmie by 31.....

Last edited:
The self professed newest blue blood program ran off the deep end after the regular season. Last time I heard from them, they got thumped by clemmie by 31.....

We were done when we basically were playing with no big man. After Mcelmore got hurt in South Carolina game. Good thing is we return basically our entire team next year. Including the two that were suspended all season. We will be a legit 10 deep next season. We plan on going in dry on all you fools next year

Reactions: olsonab
We were done when we basically were playing with no big man. After Mcelmore got hurt in South Carolina game. Good thing is we return basically our entire team next year. Including the two that were suspended all season. We will be a legit 10 deep next season. We plan on going in dry on all you fools next year

The ncaa plans on going in dry on Bruce pearl

The ncaa plans on going in dry on Bruce pearl

Why did the NCAA just rule both players that were suspended all of last season can return next season then? Not exactly a move they make if they plan on going after pearl. Also the fbi issue was about players being paid to leave Auburn. Why would Bruce pearl want that? Sit this one my man. You don’t have a clue

Reactions: olsonab
Why did the NCAA just rule both players that were suspended all of last season can return next season then? Not exactly a move they make if they plan on going after pearl. Also the fbi issue was about players being paid to leave Auburn. Why would Bruce pearl want that? Sit this one my man. You don’t have a clue

Maybe you're right.

Oh well. It's auburn basketball. Who cares anyway?

Reactions: winin11
Wiley .... he gone

I didn't realize Auburn had all their people back. That means both SEC regular season champs basically return their entire team.

I didn't realize Auburn had all their people back. That means both SEC regular season champs basically return their entire team.

Auburn is also adding a transfer that redshirted this year that some say could start. We could really be a legit 10 deep with size actually. Our weakness at the end of the season this year

And definitely getting back one of our most talented players in Purifoy. Will be interesting to see what Wiley and Heron decide to do.

Purifoy has to sit the first 30% of the season. That makes him back for the SEC part of the schedule. But after sitting out this year and a third of next year, how effective can the guy be?
I still see Wiley on a lot of mocks going anywhere from late first round to not drafted at all.

Purifoy has to sit the first 30% of the season. That makes him back for the SEC part of the schedule. But after sitting out this year and a third of next year, how effective can the guy be?
I still see Wiley on a lot of mocks going anywhere from late first round to not drafted at all.

Well, it's not like he's been sitting out and not doing anything for over a year. He practiced all offseason and ran scout team for almost all of the season. And he will practice with the team all offseason and during the season this year. So, he'll be ready to play and will get a few OOC games before SEC play starts. Probably will take a few games to get acclimated again, but I don't think that's a big concern.

If Wiley is a first round pick, he'd be foolish to return. If he's not but is a second round projection, he has a tough decision to make. Can he return and improve himself enough to get into the first round or is he better off going to the G League or an NBA team and trying to work up that way? Heron seems less likely to be drafted but somehow more likely not to return. Not sure what's going on there, but like last year and his flirtation with transferring, something seems off with his desire to stay at Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT