ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else heading to Maui Invitational in November?

Trickyoxx01

Gold Member
Mar 26, 2019
22kalumaction391.jpg

Will be down there supporting the Top 5 Creighton Bluejays.

If i was there I sure as shit wouldn’t be wasting my time watching basketball games.

The Maui Invitational and the FIFA World Cup both have their opening games on November 21st.

Don't expect a whole lot of people will be watching the Creighton-Texas Tech game (2 pm Eastern), as it conflicts with the US/Wales soccer matchup (2:30). I will be watching the World Cup.

The Maui Invitational has a very nice field, though. Creighton, Texas Tech, Louisville, Arkansas, Ohio State, San Diego State, Cincinnati, and Arizona. It's possible we could see as many 6 of these schools in the preseason top 25 (Louisville and Cincy would be the two omissions).

The Maui Invitational and the FIFA World Cup both have their opening games on November 21st.

Don't expect a whole lot of people will be watching the Creighton-Texas Tech game (2 pm Eastern), as it conflicts with the US/Wales soccer matchup (2:30). I will be watching the World Cup.

The Maui Invitational has a very nice field, though. Creighton, Texas Tech, Louisville, Arkansas, Ohio State, San Diego State, Cincinnati, and Arizona. It's possible we could see as many 6 of these schools in the preseason top 25 (Louisville and Cincy would be the two omissions).
Luckily there will be multiple screens going at my house. Bad luck though with our game going at the same time.

Reactions: dukedevilz

****KKKKKKKKKK! I’ve been a soccer coach and director for 22 years.

I'll be skipping the corrupt money grab World Cup since the only reason its even being held in NOvember is because of all the corruption and money grabbing. Should be in the summer like it is every year. Now they want to compete against basketball, hockey and football? Good luck with that.

Maybe not in Europe, ....Or Mexico....Or South America...

But here? Yeah, ummmmm, basketball gonna win out. And football.

Yeah I don't plan on watching a single second of the World Cup. Hopefully the US is eliminated early.

ADVERTISEMENT