ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Watching the Murdaugh Trial?

I doubt he did it. Probably a loan shark one of the several people he has stolen millions from.

What motive did he have? I haven't watched very much of it but afaik neither had life insurance he would get. So I'm not sure why he would have done it.

Need to watch the netflix doc. I'm sure it is like the others that sets a narrative and leaves out certain details like other murder docs they have done but still a good start.

Reactions: IUBtown
What motive did he have? I haven't watched very much of it but afaik neither had life insurance he would get. So I'm not sure why he would have done it.

Need to watch the netflix doc. I'm sure it is like the others that sets a narrative and leaves out certain details like other murder docs they have done but still a good start.

Yeah, I don't watch many because of how easy it is to paint what you want the audience to believe. That one real famous one everyone loved we watched but every lawyer I knew and the ones I saw interviewed said dude was 100% guilty based on the evidence.

Reactions: I am stupid
Yeah, I don't watch many because of how easy it is to paint what you want the audience to believe. That one real famous one everyone loved we watched but every lawyer I knew and the ones I saw interviewed said dude was 100% guilty based on the evidence.
that's why I refused to watch Making a Murderer, which I think is the one you are referencing. They painted that guy to be some innocent victim when it was obvious he was a total scumbag who committed the crimes he was accused of. I refuse to watch shows that are blatantly manipulative like that.

that's why I refused to watch Making a Murderer, which I think is the one you are referencing. They painted that guy to be some innocent victim when it was obvious he was a total scumbag who committed the crimes he was accused of. I refuse to watch shows that are blatantly manipulative like that.

Yep, that was it.

Coincidently I just finished the netflix documentary and googled the verdict.

I'm still unsure of the motive exactly but if there was blood splatter and recording of him just before the murders that certainly did make him look guilty.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Coincidently I just finished the netflix documentary and googled the verdict.

I'm still unsure of the motive exactly but if there was blood splatter and recording of him just before the murders that certainly did make him look guilty.
I still think they have life insurance policies somewhere that haven't been reported. The thing that made him guiltily was lying about being there when he was, and only being 17seconde from the time he arrived back at his house to calling 911 when he stated he went inside the house couldn't find them so he went out to their barns and found the bodies.

The fact that it was the same day, I think, of him getting exposed to embezzling money doesn't help either.

ADVERTISEMENT