ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody wanna bet Grayson Allen

Michigan St pregame!
giphy.gif

I will miss him. It's really hard to "hate" any of the players who have come through the program over the last few years, but man, Is he ever the exception. Allen's a really good player, but who wants that kind of crap on their team?

What a veteran move by Joel Berry last night. He and Trent are in a wrestling match for a loose ball, and after the whistle Trent starts some kind of trash talking to Berry and the Ref intervenes. On replay, you could see exactly what JB III was saying in response "blah, blah, blah, blah...". That was hilarious. I wonder if they have been coached to do that, as I doubt anyone got a "T" for using those words, blah, blah, blah...lmfao. "F'ing" genius. A T at that stage in a big game like that would have been horrible.

Anyone else notice that?
I noticed Berry about to get his ass kicked

Trent probably wanted to kick him and then fall down. He has pretty solid at that since he arrived at Duke. Funny how that happens.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Trent probably wanted to kick him and then fall down. He has pretty solid at that since he arrived at Duke. Funny how that happens.
Berry getting away with the constant pushing off has been doing the Carolina thing for four years as well.

Berry getting away with the constant pushing off has been doing the Carolina thing for four years as well.

The difference is one of those actually exists. Regardless, I would rather my guy do something 90% of every guard in the country does that realize that as soon as players get to my school they suddenly start kicking people and whipping their head around. Be a Dukie though, brother.

Reactions: UNC71-00
The difference is one of those actually exists. Regardless, I would rather my guy do something 90% of every guard in the country does that realize that as soon as players get to my school they suddenly start kicking people and whipping their head around. Be a Dukie though, brother.
You be a little whiny bitch as usual

Reactions: Dattier
Yeah, Guy should have been called for holding Platek's arm there but I have no real issue with them letting it go.
Yea Guy definitely fouled Platek but we’re not gonna get that kinda call. I was ok w them not calling it as well.

Probably true; however, I keep trying to be a good Christian.

But Quavarius is in my circle. If I get to the pearly gates, I hope that I have a good judge like Quavarius passing judgement on me.

If that is the case, then I am okay.

Each one, teach one. Love ya Bert

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT