ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody wanna bet Grayson Allen

Would Duke fans appreciate Allen if he played for another program? Eh, don't bother answering that.

No. However, Allen plays for Kansas, and I love the kid.....

There's nothing to love about what he does. It's the very definition of p*ssy. He doesn't have the balls to take any overtly aggressive actions, so he tries to sneak in a sly trip or a ***gy hip check that either won't be detected or that'll leave him with plausible deniability. Then when he's called out for it, he cries and stomps his feet like a 10 year old girl. Pretty cool dude. Badass.

There's nothing to love about what he does. It's the very definition of p*ssy. He doesn't have the balls to take any overtly aggressive actions, so he tries to sneak in a sly trip or a ***gy hip check that either won't be detected or that'll leave him with plausible deniability. Then when he's called out for it, he cries and stomps his feet like a 10 year old girl. Pretty cool dude. Badass.
I agree. I can’t stand the dude. However, if he’s a Jayhawk, and I defend him and appreciate his talent. However, he isn’t a Jayhawk, so I won’t do that.

I can’t wait till he’s out of college b-ball.

P*ssy, ***gy and 10 year old girl..??

As a mother to three boys, or simply just as an adult, I've seen enough to know that labeling "crying" or "pouting" as a girl quality is outright bullshit.

GA's whining and pouting are immature human emotions, not feminine traits.

Besides, pussies are tougher than balls.

But at least we know where p*ssy, ***s and 10 yr old girls rate for you, you big masculine man, you.

As a mother to three boys, or simply just as an adult, I've seen enough to know that labeling "crying" or "pouting" as a girl quality is outright bullshit.

But at least we know where p*ssy, ***s and 10 yr old girls rate for you, you big masculine man, you.
You post like a girl.Winking

Ive honestly been wondering for a while now why you hadn’t jumped some of the idiots here more often. There’s a LOT of this sort of stuff thrown around.

I will miss him. It's really hard to "hate" any of the players who have come through the program over the last few years, but man, Is he ever the exception. Allen's a really good player, but who wants that kind of crap on their team?

What a veteran move by Joel Berry last night. He and Trent are in a wrestling match for a loose ball, and after the whistle Trent starts some kind of trash talking to Berry and the Ref intervenes. On replay, you could see exactly what JB III was saying in response "blah, blah, blah, blah...". That was hilarious. I wonder if they have been coached to do that, as I doubt anyone got a "T" for using those words, blah, blah, blah...lmfao. "F'ing" genius. A T at that stage in a big game like that would have been horrible.

Anyone else notice that?

Ive honestly been wondering for a while now why you hadn’t jumped some of the idiots here more often. There’s a LOT of this sort of stuff thrown around.

Self-fellating at it's finest.
Because these idiots never cried, never whined, never pouted?

I'll call them or they mama a liar to their face if they bark that garbage.

Ha. All righty, Suzy Sensipants. Let me guess..you're from Lawrence? Well, so am I. And the only thing more annoying than the actual bigots around here are the PC crusaders.

@KisteK, straight up killin it this morning, ITT.

Bow down, bitches. Bow down!!!
bow-down-gif-3.gif

Self-fellating at it's finest.
Because these idiots never cried, never whined, never pouted?

I'll call them or they mama a liar to their face if they bark that garbage.

No..I honestly have never cried after being scolded or punished for tripping someone onto their face. Are you f***ing serious right now? Laughing

I will miss him. It's really hard to "hate" any of the players who have come through the program over the last few years, but man, Is he ever the exception. Allen's a really good player, but who wants that kind of crap on their team?

What a veteran move by Joel Berry last night. He and Trent are in a wrestling match for a loose ball, and after the whistle Trent starts some kind of trash talking to Berry and the Ref intervenes. On replay, you could see exactly what JB III was saying in response "blah, blah, blah, blah...". That was hilarious. I wonder if they have been coached to do that, as I doubt anyone got a "T" for using those words, blah, blah, blah...lmfao. "F'ing" genius. A T at that stage in a big game like that would have been horrible.

Anyone else notice that?

I did and I thought that was funny. Berry isn't gonna back down from anyone.

Anyone else notice that?

I thought it looked like JB said "if you want some come get some."

Anyways, I am going to miss Allen in the broad sense as he marks the end of an era. The way Duke teams are now, no one stays around long enough for me to develop a hatred for any one of them. K used to do such a fine job of taking a decent seeming player and turning that dude into a colossal dooshnozzle. Duke of the past always had at least that one guy who everyone else in the country wanted to kick square in the fork of the legs. Alas those days are now gone.

However as to Allen in particular- good riddance, of course. Dude was a chump of royal proportions.

I thought it looked like JB said "if you want some come get some."

Anyways, I am going to miss Allen in the broad sense as he marks the end of an era. The way Duke teams are now, no one stays around long enough for me to develop a hatred for any one of them. K used to do such a fine job of taking a decent seeming player and turning that dude into a colossal dooshnozzle. Duke of the past always had at least that one guy who everyone else in the country wanted to kick square in the fork of the legs. Alas those days are now gone.

However as to Allen in particular- good riddance, of course. Dude was a chump of royal proportions.
You still have the white guy who looks like he's 12.

No..I honestly have never cried after being scolded or punished for tripping someone onto their face. Are you f***ing serious right now? Laughing
You take Ls a lot like Allen.

Edit* forgot the laughy Laughing

Alright Diane pack up your sjw mini van and call it a day.

As a teacher boys definitely pout and whine more than girls. I don't even think it is debatable. As for Allen, I think he has actually been considerably more mature this year. He got deservedly dinged last night (though a common foul seemed more appropriate) despite what that idiot Greenberg said that was just a flat out lie. However, it wasn't nearly as egregious as the various trips he has done. He also hasn't pouted nearly as much that I've seen.

On a side note, I can definitely get weed.

I thought he and Pinson were very classy in the postgame, shrugging off Grayson's F1 and defending him as a good guy and friend.

Yeah, apparently when they were talking at halfcourt after it happened Berry was just telling him he has to be careful because people are going to be looking for stuff like that to make a big deal of. I knew Joel and Allen were pretty tight but didn't know Pinson also knew him pretty well.

Yeah, apparently when they were talking at halfcourt after it happened Berry was just telling him he has to be careful because people are going to be looking for stuff like that to make a big deal of. I knew Joel and Allen were pretty tight but didn't know Pinson also knew him pretty well.
For all the things worth criticizing about AAU, it has led to a lot friendships among players who end up rivals. It adds perspective to it I think all fandom could use. I know I have much less animosity toward individual opposing players than I used to. I'll disparage them during the game, but when it's over, I recognize most of them are pretty great young men.

For all the things worth criticizing about AAU, it has led to a lot friendships among players who end up rivals. It adds perspective to it I think all fandom could use. I know I have much less animosity toward individual opposing players than I used to. I'll disparage them during the game, but when it's over, I recognize most of them are pretty great young men.

No doubt. The AAU atmosphere has changed relationships. Like you said, fans hate rivals a lot more than players do. I'm the same. I may comment about the way a certain player plays or something but crossing over into that guy being a terrible person or whatever is taking things too far.

Even with Trent and Joel last night it was just part of the game. Someone said Trent was being a punk and I was like those are just two guys going at it during a game. Had no issue with either of them. There is nothing negative about it. Competitors get into it. Then it's over. Sometimes fans, me included, could learn from that.

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT