ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Else’s Schedule Thrown Off by Yesterday’s HORRIBLE Wood You Wednesday?

No debate, no question, no intrigue. Just a systematic failure at every level. It’s like it never existed, I’m just now realizing it’s Thursday.
You could always do a thick Thursday thread.

64_original.png

10efa346b9fb383442a600bea576a7a5.jpg

curvy-girls-big-boobs.jpg

How does that work? Meaning what do you do when you evaluate them and what do you look for?
I work with people who are on pretrial release. If they are arrested for drugs, they have to take drug tests in order to remain out on bail. If they fail a test the first week, we have them come back 3 weeks later for another one. If they are clean, we will throw out their failed test in most cases. These are the people I have today.

Holy shit. You let a thread about banging a gorgeous woman posted on an internet message board about college basketball throw off your entire schedule? Sorry but I have my shit together. OP is the ultimate beta.
I’m sorry you live a scheduled life of being told what to do and when to do it in the middle of Arkansas.

Sounds alpha af.

I’m sorry you live a scheduled life of being told what to do and when to do it in the middle of Arkansas.

Sounds alpha af.

My life is alpha af. I don't have a scheduled life. Thus, no single post by an internet stranger is going to throw it off course.

Reactions: WojoRising
Maybe that was it.

I thought it was the intense wind and rain, just-under tennis ball sized hail and straight line winds that had me all flustered.. but yeah it was prob that thread.

I'm glad we all made it to Thursday tho.. only 5 more days until WoodUWedV.
can'twait.gif

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Maybe that was it.

I thought it was the intense wind and rain, just-under tennis ball sized hail and straight line winds that had me all flustered.. but yeah it was prob that thread.

I'm glad we all made it to Thursday tho.. only 5 more days until WoodUWedV.
can'twait.gif
Next week I am using that picture you sent me by mistake thinking I was @TheDude1 . Only a gay wood knot, so that means @WojoRising

Reactions: WojoRising
Hm. Picture isn't showing. I am assuming it is a transmission from a car?

ADVERTISEMENT