ADVERTISEMENT

Any Villanova Fans On Here?

gymman1031

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2008
If so, many congrats on getting a commitment from 2022 5* Cam Whitmore yesterday! He is a player!

Now, here is my question. That makes three for Nova for 2022. Do you know whether or not they are planning to take any more for that year? And if so, which players they are most focused on to complete the class?

Didn't used to be a notorious heavy hitter Villinova fan here?

Name escapes me. I didn't know if if I saw it.

There’s a few of us on here. Used to be more before our main board moved off rivals to 247 a few years ago

If so, many congrats on getting a commitment from 2022 5* Cam Whitmore yesterday! He is a player!

Now, here is my question. That makes three for Nova for 2022. Do you know whether or not they are planning to take any more for that year? And if so, which players they are most focused on to complete the class?
Hey gymman, was away from the Board for a bit.

I am hearing they are done for the year. Right now for the first time in what seems like forever Jay has used all the scholarships. Gillespie and Samuels will be gone after this year (unless the ncaa allows a 6th year!). Caleb Daniels is a senior (but he conceivably has another year) and is older already from his transfer in, so I think he is done after this year. Slater is also a senior- not sure if he stays or not (my guess is yes). The wildcard to me is Justin Moore, does he show enough to warrant going early. So, not a lot of room for anyone else IMO, but who knows with the transfer portal.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Hey gymman, was away from the Board for a bit.

I am hearing they are done for the year. Right now for the first time in what seems like forever Jay has used all the scholarships. Gillespie and Samuels will be gone after this year (unless the ncaa allows a 6th year!). Caleb Daniels is a senior (but he conceivably has another year) and is older already from his transfer in, so I think he is done after this year. Slater is also a senior- not sure if he stays or not (my guess is yes). The wildcard to me is Justin Moore, does he show enough to warrant going early. So, not a lot of room for anyone else IMO, but who knows with the transfer portal.
Thanks so much for the info! I will relay it to my Nova friends.

ADVERTISEMENT