ADVERTISEMENT

Any Halloween/Horror fans among us???

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Anybody else obsessed with Halloween, horror movies, collectibles and stuff like that???

Reactions: UL_1986
Anybody else obsessed with Halloween, horror movies, collectibles and stuff like that???
Love Halloween, movies. Music was awesome. One of the scariest movies I saw was, "He Knows You're Alone". Which was inspired by the original Halloween.

Fcvk the "Exorcist". And "Children of the Corn". Nasty, scary ass movies.

I enjoy watching them especially during the season. I will never understand those Halloween shops that open for 2 months a year. They can’t make much money

Love Halloween, movies. Music was awesome. One of the scariest movies I saw was, "He Knows You're Alone". Which was inspired by the original Halloween.

Fcvk the "Exorcist". And "Children of the Corn". Nasty, scary ass movies.

Yea Michael Myers and the theme music from the movie “Halloween” scared me shitless when I was a kid. There’s a really interesting backstory to Halloween that involves Western Kentucky University. If you’ve never heard about it you should check into it. Pretty neat stuff!

Favorite month of the year is October, I start watching horror flicks on the first through the 31st, though I’ll watch a horror movie regardless of the month. Favorites include: Halloween (1978) Halloween II, The Exorcist, The Shining, IT, Psycho, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Evil Dead (Original), American Werewolf in London, Night of the Living Dead, The Thing, Scream 1, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) and Jacobs Ladder for the old ones.

The newish ones that have been good as of late go as: Hereditary, It Follows, Us, Get Out, Insidious, A Quiet Place, IT Chapter 2.

Yea, October is my favorite month of the year as well. The combination of cool, crisp air, the leaves, horror movies, and football is just too hard to top.

I enjoy watching them especially during the season. I will never understand those Halloween shops that open for 2 months a year. They can’t make much money

I think they make a ton of money. No rent for 10 months out of the year, selling made in China shit for $30-50 per costume, that they bought for probably $3 each.

ADVERTISEMENT