ADVERTISEMENT

Another issue for Auburn...

Auburn employ the old "put your head down and run into people and hope the referees bail us out strategy". Works sometimes. Not against lowly Georgia though. Wait, i forgot about okoro...

you are just pissed your guards can’t play defense without fouling. Sorry refs didn’t let you get away with it like they did against ole miss

Reactions: UL_1986
you are just pissed your guards can’t play defense without fouling. Sorry refs didn’t let you get away with it like they did against ole miss

Why would I be pissed? We are leading the mighty Tigers by 2 games in the SEC standings. Nothing to be pissed at, other than getting jobbed at Auburn. You're pissed because you only got 13 FTs vs Georgia and didn't get bailed out. Or does Georgia have more talent than Auburn too?

Why would I be pissed? We are leading the mighty Tigers by 2 games in the SEC standings. Nothing to be pissed at, other than getting jobbed at Auburn. You're pissed because you only got 13 FTs vs Georgia and didn't get bailed out. Or does Georgia have more talent than Auburn too?

Uga has maybe the best player in the country and auburn was without okoro. Auburn soundly best uga the first time when we had okoro.

Uga has maybe the best player in the country and auburn was without okoro. Auburn soundly best uga the first time when we had okoro.

Damn yall DO suck if Georgia can beat you because one player is missing. UGA is awful. Prayers.

Is Okoro for sure coming back? And if so, is it assumed he will return to 100 percent?
I think he will be back for sure. He wanted to play verses uga and Bruce made decision to keep him still out. No o r way to know if he will be 100 percent until he plays

Reactions: JimboBBN
Damn yall DO suck if Georgia can beat you because one player is missing. UGA is awful. Prayers.

Remove a top 5 pick from any team in the country they will be much worse. Okoro is a better player than every player on UK’s roster this year. The draft will show that

I literally just said no way to know if he will be 100 percent. That UK education lacking in reading comprehension skills again
You don't have to be rude. I have feelings.

also, I didn't take classes actually at UK. just some courses at a satellite campus. I don't want to taint their rep.

Can't wait for your next personal insult.

Remove a top 5 pick from any team in the country they will be much worse. Okoro is a better player than every player on UK’s roster this year. The draft will show that
Just looked at a mock draft and it looks like Maxey is projected to go just a couple spots before Okoro. But yea, dude is insanely talented. I do think Maxey has the potential to be an absolute star in the NBA

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just looked at a mock draft and it looks like Maxey is projected to go just a couple spots before Okoro. But yea, dude is insanely talented. I do think Maxey has the potential to be an absolute star in the NBA

Okoro is being projected third to the hawks in 3 different mocks that I have seen.

Every perceived weakness he has can be improved at the next level. Should be a really good pro for a very long time.

I think his biggest thing is learning actually how good he is. Bruce gets on him for deferring to other guys to much at times. His outside shooting will probably improve as well.

I think his biggest thing is learning actually how good he is. Bruce gets on him for deferring to other guys to much at times. His outside shooting will probably improve as well.
Shooting mechanics seems to be the priority of improvement. We've had so many players, where I was like "wtf didn't they shoot like that here".

Shooting mechanics seems to be the priority of improvement. We've had so many players, where I was like "wtf didn't they shoot like that here".

Okeke at auburn improved greatly as a shooter from his freshmen season to his sophomore season. This is all new to auburn fans. Last year was the first time we had even had a guy debate for the draft early and get drafted 1st round. This year will be our first ever 1 and done. Shariffe Cooper and jalen Greene could be our next. Memphis tending down for green. Auburn in drivers seat if he goes to school which lately he says he is.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Okeke at auburn improved greatly as a shooter from his freshmen season to his sophomore season. This is all new to auburn fans. Last year was the first time we had even had a guy debate for the draft early and get drafted 1st round. This year will be our first ever 1 and done. Shariffe Cooper and jalen Greene could be our next. Memphis tending down for green. Auburn in drivers seat if he goes to school which lately he says he is.
For my own selfishness, I hope every great player comes to the SEC. I live in Memphis and I like Memphis, but....UK matters and everything off of UK (playing talent, bringing up conference etc) takes priority.

I hope you all land all the talent we don't get. If we don't get the best players, we want to play against them.

Keep it in the family of sorts.

Reactions: AuHoosier420

They won't be "Georgia beating your ass" worse.

Show me a recent mock where Okoro is top 5. I looked at 3 this morning and he was 7, 8, 10. Maxey was 5.

Last edited:
If he plays and Auburn wins, then he was 100%. If he plays and they lose, then he wasn't quite healed yet.

not really but you do you. Auburn has not won at rupp in 32 years. I am not expecting a win even with okoro 100 percent.

I bet the OP will be whining about officiating and Nike Basketballs after the AU vs UK game at Rupp.

If what happen to ole miss last Saturday occurs to auburn you damn right I will be complaining about the officials. Pretty sure every UK fans whine about the officials after the game in auburn as well...

If what happen to ole miss last Saturday occurs to auburn you damn right I will be complaining about the officials. Pretty sure every UK fans whine about the officials after the game in auburn as well...
It's just some and not every. It'll help if you actually tag them instead of lumping "every" UK fan together. Laziness is easy.

Then I'll reply to you the same way you replied to the other UK fan.... "tell your team to stop fouling" right? I mean if that's how you're gonna reply then accept getting that reply back at ya.

now if you want to admit the refs helped you at home..... you're more likely to get others admitting when they get help from refs....

Also, the refs helped Ole Miss in the first half last week and UK in the 2nd half. Its just some of you wanted UK to lose so you ignored the first half help towards Ole Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT