ADVERTISEMENT

Another issue for Auburn...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Just another example of the bs shenanigans Nike has going on with the NCAA. Just a shame really

Fvck you Phil knight. Thankfully the ncaa tourney is played with a Wilson ball.

9nd2F1z.gif

LOL at the predictable responses from the usual ass wipes In this thread
Did you get your problem fixed so you'll stop thinking you were banned? I gave you a link in another thread.

All that shit you posted this morning when being able to post was just stuff made up in your head. Everyone here used to deal with it back in the day. Mod said you wasn't banned.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Did you get your problem fixed so you'll stop thinking you were banned? I gave you a link in another thread.

The problem must have Gotten fixed this morning. I was really pissed off last Saturday when I could post about the sec officials taking the game away from ole miss last Saturday

Why not before then? Why that date? Shouldn't want him back the next game?

not if he isn’t ready. While I would love him back for UK the tournament is obviously when we need him back the most I also think auburn can get through without him at home as well.

not if he isn’t ready. While I would love him back for UK the tournament is obviously when we need him back the most I also think auburn can get through without him at home as well.
Avatar bet UK wins with or without him? Just until end of the SEC T. NCAAT you can go back to your good luck charm.

You up for it? When you lose you can not post and blame it on being banned for 2 weeks.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Avatar bet UK wins with or without him? Just until end of the SEC T. NCAAT you can go back to your good luck charm.

You up for it? When you lose you can not post and blame it on being banned for 2 weeks.

I am only betting if okoro plays. I truly could not post this past week. I have been through of losing on this board. I do t disappear

I am only betting if okoro plays. I truly could not post this past week. I have been through of losing on this board. I do t disappear
I remember what it was like to have limits on posting. I'm glad they have an out to fix it and your welcome.

With that said. I didn't put any restrictions on our avatar bet.

I have a bet Memphis will make the final four @dukedevilz , this was when they had Wiseman and Jefferies, I'm not a puss and back out due to being unlucky. Last year @MrBaracus made a bet with me KU would beat UK in Rupp. Dok went down and he still honored the bet.

You can be that "noted" guy, if you want.

Last edited:
I remember what it was like to have limits on posting. I'm glad they have an out to fix it and your welcome.

I have a bet Memphis will make the final four, this was when they had Wiseman and Jefferies, I'm not a puss and back out due to being unlucky. Last year @MrBaracus made a bet with me KU would beat UK in Rupp. Dok went down and he still honored the bet.

I am not making a bet with the status of Auburn’s first ever top 5 pick being in question. Kentucky has nba talent sitting on the bench. Big difference

I am not making a bet with the status of Auburn’s first ever top 5 pick being in question. Kentucky has nba talent sitting on the bench. Big difference
OK, I thought you trust in Pearl and not just one player.

I understand where you stand.

Plus it would be stupid to expect AU to pull of a win in Rupp. You can only hope, amrite? Ain't that how bandwagoners think?

"100% sure or 0% sure" due to a single player. I didn't realize the staff and the rest of the team mean so little.

Pearl has made miracles happen already with this roster. For example when auburn played kentucky. UK had probably 7 of the 8 most talented players between the two teams. Yet we won. This will also be the least talented team Pearl fields at Auburn the next few years. We lost our top 3 scorers from last year and are 22-4 and perhaps 3 Of the top 10 players in auburn history.

Pearl has made miracles happen already with this roster. For example when auburn played kentucky. UK had probably 7 of the 8 most talented players between the two teams. Yet we won. This will also be the least talented team Pearl fields at Auburn the next few years. We lost our top 3 scorers from last year and are 22-4 and perhaps 3 Of the top 10 players in auburn history.
Didn't Pearl beat UK last year without a great player? I thought you bragged multiple times over that point.

Plus it would be stupid to expect AU to pull of a win in Rupp. You can only hope, amrite? Ain't that how bandwagoners think?

"100% sure or 0% sure" due to a single player. I didn't realize the staff and the rest of the team mean so little.

bandwagoner? I cheer for the worst program in sec history. You chose the best one. Gtfo with that bs

Didn't Pearl beat UK last year without a great player? I thought you bragged multiple times over that point.
That game was just a further example of cAlipari being a pretty average game day coach. Auburn has no business winning that game but Pearl took cal to the woodshed that game

bandwagoner? I cheer for the worst program in sec history. You chose the best one. Gtfo with that bs
You cheer for multiple schools in multiple sports.

I didn't choose, I was raised in it. Stuck with one single school my whole life. Even attended Crazy right?

Anyway, I understand your lack of confidence right now. You were high earlier on AU and now you've come down. I understand.

You cheer for multiple schools in multiple sports.

I didn't choose, I was raised in it. Stuck with one single school my whole life. Even attended Crazy right?

Anyway, I understand your lack of confidence right now. You were high earlier on AU and now you've come down. I understand.

I was raised with Both my schools. My parents are Auburn alums and then grew up right by Indiana. Then attended both of those schools.

And again okoro being out is why I am down. I told all you guys like right when he went down.

I was raised with Both my schools. My parents are Auburn alums and then grew up right by Indiana. Then attended both of those schools.

And again okoro being out is why I am down. I told all you guys like right when he went down.
This is the persona I like.

I'm just a fluffler. I warm you up so others can have their way with you.

Last edited:
@AuHoosier420 are you still up.come back and troll me some more. I'm bored and need an inspiration. I'm getting tired and bored.

You own me right? Here I am. Own me. I offer you my clean bhole.

I noticed early you didn't know the difference between trolling and baiting.

Last edited:

I have a bet Memphis will make the final four @dukedevilz , this was when they had Wiseman and Jefferies, I'm not a puss and back out due to being unlucky. Last year @MrBaracus made a bet with me KU would beat UK in Rupp. Dok went down and he still honored the bet.

I also tried to get him to make a bet about Auburn making it to the Sweet 16. But, you know, can't make a bet if Okoro isn't available.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
@AuHoosier420 are you still up.come back and troll me some more. I'm bored and need an inspiration. I'm getting tired and bored.

You own me right? Here I am. Own me. I offer you my clean bhole.

I noticed early you didn't know the difference between trolling and baiting.

Judging by this post I don’t even have to say anything now to get you hook line and sinker. Sad really

Our free throw defense was sub-par that day.

I really thought Auburn would give UK a run for our money in the SEC this year. Down two games and still having to come to Rupp, UK is running away and hiding with this thing!

Or Kentucky could of stopped fouling. Your guards were holding more than Alabama’s OL does.

Yea that had to be it. Eyeroll

How did you only manage 13 FT against that noted defensive juggernaut Georgia? We saw how that one turned out too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Judging by this post I don’t even have to say anything now to get you hook line and sinker. Sad really
come on, you can try. I was bored and looking for a good time.

come on. she didn't mean anything.

***** what time was that? what time is it now?

I really thought Auburn would give UK a run for our money in the SEC this year. Down two games and still having to come to Rupp, UK is running away and hiding with this thing!

It what happens when auburn loses its only player that has more top end talent than the UK roster

It what happens when auburn loses its only player that has more top end talent than the UK roster
While I do understand how injuries can affect a season, they are part of the game. Hell, we've been riddled with them it seems like the entire Cal era. A few huge ones that probably cost us a final four or title or two.

Auburn employs the old "put your head down and run into people and hope the referees bail us out strategy". Works sometimes. Not against lowly Georgia though. Wait, I forgot about Okoro...

Last edited:
While I do understand how injuries can affect a season, they are part of the game. Hell, we've been riddled with them it seems like the entire Cal era. A few huge ones that probably cost us a final four or title or two.

I agree injuries happen for sure. UK goes 9-10 deep with nba level talent. Thus it doesn’t probably hurt UK as much as it does like auburn

ADVERTISEMENT