ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Champions Classic Thread

I've only half paid attention to this game but I'm not sure Duke has made a layup yet.

Reactions: JRMSU
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk$$. Garrett out with the reg flu/bronchitis. Huge break for uk. Huge loss for us.

You don't think Marvin "5 high schools in 3 years" Bagley and Trevon "went to a school that nobody else was eligible at" Duval could get in any institution in the country?
From a Kentucky fan that is just priceless. Eric Bledsoe.

Reactions: Villian07
Why has Duke’s offense been so utterly shit the past five years it seems? Coach K has mailed it in harder than any coach once he started nabbing these top 10 recruits. Bizarre. Even with Zion and RJ it was just “stand around and let RJ or Zion do something.” It’s bad.

This game was more interesting at the end than it had to be. Got to hit your free throws.

Both these teams wouldn’t make it to the sweet 16 playing like this tonight. But a win at Duke is a win at Duke

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Vitale broadcasting from the dining room in Florida is hilarious

Both these teams wouldn’t make it to the sweet 16 playing like this tonight. But a win at Duke is a win at Duke
It’s partially that but I also think our defense is legit. Duke didn’t get anything easy tonight.

Reactions: JRMSU
This is some ugly ass basketball. Kansas can't shoot and we look completely lost so far.

KU's offensive prowess so far.......
tenor.gif

Our guys may as well pack it up if this is the effort their going go give tonight. We can't even hang on to to the ball let alone score.

Kentucky sucks but they are playing harder tonight. Nice to see after the shitshow against Richmond.

Our guys may as well pack it up if this is the effort their going go give tonight. We can't even hang on to to the ball let alone score.
TBH, it reminds me of how IU was today...Slow....no energy. Texas got every loose ball...every long rebound. Looks as if KU is just going through the motions, while as UK is out to prove a point.

Isn't Garrett sick as hell? At least he has an excuse. (It's also weird as hell that he is allowed to play when he had a fever today supposedly?)

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT