ADVERTISEMENT

Android or iPhone?

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Which kind of guy are you?

I consider Android superior in a multitude of ways...but I’m not married, and nothing warrants judgement from a girl like green bubbles.

Seriously? iPhone. Droids suck.
130l.gif

I have an iPhone. No clue if it’s better or worse but it works for me. I also like that it syncs with my MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iPad

Android. I think the best models of each are pretty much the same overall. I don't like Apple though, and I prefer the way Android are more similar to PCs.

Reactions: KisteK
More tech inclined people favor Android because the open sourcing platform.

To me, IPhone UI is smoother and the connectivity is more effortless, so that’s what I roll with.

It is kind of a status thing too, unfortunately. They’ve actually started publishing studies about how advertising algos judge your income bracket by the OS you access the web from. Basically, it is assumed your credit is worse and your income lower if you’re using an android device - because of all the free phones google flooded the market with years ago.

It's interesting that droids are for the poor. My galaxy at market value is priced higher than any iPhone according to google. I didn't and wouldn't pay market price though.

I always thought it was kind of gay to have cell phone pride. It's really just a preference thing. I know iPhones have more storage, but what kind of storage do you need on your phone? Android is easier to navigate through IMO. My work phone constantly pisses me off. Maybe I am just dumb. Or poor?

It's interesting that droids are for the poor. My galaxy at market value is priced higher than any iPhone according to google. I didn't and wouldn't pay market price though.

I always thought it was kind of gay to have cell phone pride. It's really just a preference thing. I know iPhones have more storage, but what kind of storage do you need on your phone? Android is easier to navigate through IMO. My work phone constantly pisses me off. Maybe I am just dumb. Or poor?

I don't really have experience with droids, but from what I've seen, iPhones are simpler with a more tasteful design. Jobs's entire approach was based on simplicity of design.

Had an Android for 5ish years, iPhone for the last 4ish. iPhones have had much fewer problems.

Iphone. That is the only smartphone I've ever had though. I also love Apple stuff in general.

Tbh, don't really care what anyone else prefers though. I'm not going to argue about it.

Iphone. That is the only smartphone I've ever had though. I also love Apple stuff in general.

Tbh, don't really care what anyone else prefers though. I'm not going to argue about it.

typical Apple response.

Is Apple known for understanding that there are differing opinions and not really caring if others don’t prefer them? I don’t get that impression.

iPhone.

I resisted for a while but couldn't pass up the deal available at the time to switch to the iPhone SE. I love the size more than anything. The interface is more streamlined/faster, imo. The biggest downside is obviously all of Apple's proprietary accessories and other nonsense, as well as the cost to repair.

I have an iPhone 5 SE. I don't care about big screens. I can browse the internet and download any app. I use Siri to set alarms.

There literally hasn't been a feature on a smart phone in 3 years I've wanted. Biggest update to iPhone I've liked is ability to send animated gifs.

Ive had both, didn't care for the iPhone as it just seemed like a very dumbed down version of Android. I was a Samsung Note guy but switched to the Google Pixel, really like it.

I'm a software developer and prefer open source. I shouldn't have to pay so I can develop on Apple's platforms. Disgusting company... And all problems aren't user related. Apple is notorious for releasing bugs, so they can be fixed in another costly purchase by the consumer.

Ive had both, didn't care for the iPhone as it just seemed like a very dumbed down version of Android. I was a Samsung Note guy but switched to the Google Pixel, really like it.

I went from the Note 4 to the Pixel 2. Previously had an iPhone. Pixel 2 has been the best by far. The only downside is group texts with iPhone folks (which is due to Apple not playing well with others), which apparently will always be an issue because people legitimately switch to Apple to avoid the group text issues caused by Apple.

But this is a dumb discussion. What's an Android phone? The crap one you got your mom for $50 a couple of Mother's Days ago? The top of the line Samsung that runs close to $1k? A Sony failure? A Motorola with click on options? It's just too variable to discuss in broad terms. Like the moronic PC v. Apple computer discussions that (thankfully) seem to have disappeared.

I've had both and I think android is superior. The technology is better its just not mass marketed or branded as well. However sharing videos on android in text comes thru looking like it was filmed on a potato.

iPhone ppl are a cult. All iPhone has to do is just add a new number on the outside of the phone and ppl will pay a grand for a new phone even if their contract isnt up.

I have an iPhone. It has cracks. I can’t remember the last time I had a phone that didn’t end up with cracks all over it. My fiancé has had her phone for nearly 3.5 years and it still works just fine. I can’t seem to get mine to last longer than 6-9 months.

I've had both and I think android is superior. The technology is better its just not mass marketed or branded as well. However sharing videos on android in text comes thru looking like it was filmed on a potato.

iPhone ppl are a cult. All iPhone has to do is just add a new number on the outside of the phone and ppl will pay a grand for a new phone even if their contract isnt up.

Filmed on a potato Laughing, but it’s so true. Droid users ruin text threads for sure. Ha.

Filmed on a potato Laughing, but it’s so true. Droid users ruin text threads for sure. Ha.
Actually iPhone users ruin most of my group messages but that's mainly based on their carrier. For whatever reason certain carriers limit the amount of people they can respond to in a group text, very annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT