ADVERTISEMENT

An All-UK Pro Lineup Coming

what happened to that guard they gave a ridiculous contract to? injured?

Seems like a terrible reason to do such a thing. Not that UK doesn't have enough guys for this to eventually naturally happen but the reasoning just seems questionable. Good thing for them they won't be facing Super Luke.

Don't you have the same amount of real credit hours and UNC players.

Say what you want about t-shirts, at least we don't hang fake banners for helms titles
tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore
(Say what you want about t-shirts, at least we don't hang fake banners for helms titles)

uk should hang helms titles though, if espin is going to brag abouts uncs

I don’t watch the NBA, could someone explain how Skai, Liggins, and Darius Miller, are in the league and Swannigan isn’t? That just seems screwed up imo.

I don’t watch the NBA, could someone explain how Skai, Liggins, and Darius Miller, are in the league and Swannigan isn’t? That just seems screwed up imo.

Umm, they are better?
Skal has tools Swanigan will never have. He's a bench big for a shit team anyway. Liggins is a hard nosed defender. He's also on like his 9th team in 5 years. Darius Miller is in the top 10 shooting from deep last time I checked.
Swanigan is a rookie on a playoff team. It's probably better to get him PT in the G-League than not playing at all in the NBA.

If I may, that would be awesome as a Duke fan. I mean if that happened with our guys. If you guys can get that, enjoy! :)

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Don't you have the same amount of real credit hours and UNC players.

Say what you want about t-shirts, at least we don't hang fake banners for helms titles
All this coming from a man that has a pic of another man as his avi.... is Zipp your man crush?

Darius miller is taller than swanigan as a shooting guard. That's why.

ADVERTISEMENT