ADVERTISEMENT

America's Team vs Southern - 30 fouls combined in less than 1 half.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Is it just our games where the refs are trigger happy? I mean good lord. This game has ZERO flow. There have been 9 offensive fouls combined. We have 13 fouls, Southern has 17. What the heck is this crap!

There's 3:50 left in the first half!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Nothing to do with thread, just thought it was funny,

giphy.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Jimmy Dykes just said NCAA refs get 90-93% of the calls right. Do you agree with that?
Yes. We are graded, evaluated after every single game. Now I doubt every single official grades out at that(percentage). But a lot do.

94 and 88.

Yes. We are graded, evaluated after every single game. Now I doubt every single official grades out at that(percentage). But a lot do.

94 and 88.
How do you crack down on "hook and hold"?

OP created two threads about the refs tonight, but I couldn't watch the UL game.

The hook and hold rule is so inconsistent and it will NEVER be a consistent call. It happens almost every single play. There is not a chance that it's called every time. My point was also that the offensive player will always get the benefit of the doubt in that situation and that shouldn't be the case. If the offensive player does it too, call it on both.

Our game ended with 65 fouls. That's absolutely outrageous. One of the REFS came over and told the comms that he was "Sorry they had to call that game." ummmmmmmmmmmmmm why call all the "fouls" then? There were a lot of walks and even double dribbles that weren't called, but the slightest tap got a whistle. Sure was boring to watch.

BTW, 20 offensive fouls combined. What a snooze fest. I hope this isn't an indication of CBB as a whole

ADVERTISEMENT