ADVERTISEMENT

America's Got Talent

Normally don't, but that big choir they had doing "Africa" this week was pretty cool.

The problem with the show is that it’s way too predictable. You know that the GB is always at the end. That Courtney girl was on the Voice and made it to like the finals. How can she still be shy? I don’t like all of the sob stories that come along with the person getting the GB. They don’t need a sob story. I’ve seen way too many acts come from BGT to AGT or some other show to AGT. Remember Angelica Hale last year? She was already a Youtube star. Im pretty sure Got Talent literally asks people to be on the show. Not 100%, but I think that’s also the reason why the guy from Glee is on there. He was already big on YT as well.

It’s just becoming too fake.

People referenced:

The problem with the show is that it’s way too predictable. You know that the GB is always at the end. That Courtney girl was on the Voice and made it to like the finals. How can she still be shy? I don’t like all of the sob stories that come along with the person getting the GB. They don’t need a sob story. I’ve seen way too many acts come from BGT to AGT or some other show to AGT. Remember Angelica Hale last year? She was already a Youtube star. Im pretty sure Got Talent literally asks people to be on the show. Not 100%, but I think that’s also the reason why the guy from Glee is on there. He was already big on YT as well.

It’s just becoming too fake.

People referenced:

I really agree with this. My wife hates watching the show with me because she says I am too critical. I hate, the judges, Howie especially and I can't stand the sad stories about how someone got bullied, someone grew up poor. The other night a singer (who was very good) had a "sad story", he has been alone since he was 18! Holy shit! That used to be called being an adult!

Truth be told, I probably wouldn't watch it if it weren't for my wife. But there are some really good acts that make it worth watching.

I really agree with this. My wife hates watching the show with me because she says I am too critical. I hate, the judges, Howie especially and I can't stand the sad stories about how someone got bullied, someone grew up poor. The other night a singer (who was very good) had a "sad story", he has been alone since he was 18! Holy shit! That used to be called being an adult!

Truth be told, I probably wouldn't watch it if it weren't for my wife. But there are some really good acts that make it worth watching.
That was funny when he said 18. I like the variety acts way more than dance or singing.

The spinning daughter on her dad's head is more my taste.

ADVERTISEMENT