ADVERTISEMENT

Allonzo Trier

Lol. Not going to be surprised when Arizona falls short of the final four again. Over the last 7ish years no team has done less with more

Reactions: duckboy33
There is something seriously not right about this. Somebody, either Arizona or the NCAA, is lying through their teeth. It also sounds like there is a possibility Trier maybe ruled temporarily ineligible. Then again it's the NCAA we're talking about so Trier could be done for good this season. I swear the NCAA does things arbitrarily.

If it was only remaining traces from earlier, wouldn't it have showed up in each of the tests he's done all season?

This is the part of the story that to me is a huge question mark. He's been knowingly participating in the drug testing. How did it not show up earlier in even larger amounts?

This is the part of the story that to me is a huge question mark. He's been knowingly participating in the drug testing. How did it not show up earlier in even larger amounts?

And the article says he unknowingly ingested the PED in 2016. How long does it take to get fully out of your system?

And the article says he unknowingly ingested the PED in 2016. How long does it take to get fully out of your system?

Holy hell, what kind of PED did he unknowingly ingest back in 2016....effing PED tablets made partially of concrete? I'm not an expert of how long certain PED's can stay in one's system but having trace amounts still in your system of the same PED since 2016 until February of 2018 seems damn near screwed up. This whole deal is just bizarre.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT