ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time Top Two by Category - Each Conference

Since WW2 no. and you have like 4 wins in the past 30 years against us.

Ya'll are so bad we replaced you with Iowa St for rivalry weekend.

There are alot of highschool freshman that have never seen KU beat Kstate.
Congrats on being better than KU the last few decades. Heck of an achievement. You even have the same number of BCS bowl wins and a few ranked teams over the last two decades. Quite impressive.

If your signature doesn’t say “little bro,” I’m not sure what does. Stay in your lane, lil bro. 🤣

Congrats on being better than KU the last few decades. Heck of an achievement. You even have the same number of BCS bowl wins and a few ranked teams over the last two decades. Quite impressive.

If your signature doesn’t say “little bro,” I’m not sure what does. Stay in your lane, lil bro. 🤣
That fact that you have to call me little bro says you aren't big bro, little bro

Yes, we take turns.

I don't even dislike K-State. And I think many KU fans are the same. Hell, I was even rooting for them during that tourney run a few years ago. But YOU guys....you despise us at a Missouri level or worse. You're eaten up.

At the end of the day, though, only one program between the two schools is elite. Facts are facts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't even dislike K-State. And I think many KU fans are the same. Hell, I was even rooting for them during that tourney run a few years ago. But YOU guys....you despise us at a Missouri level or worse. You're eaten up.

At the end of the day, though, only one program between the two schools is elite. Facts are facts.
And that elite program is Pitt State

I thought you knew geography. Maybe you went to Allen CC or JCCC for that degree of yours.
Wait...it's coming back to me. It's that place where Manhappenin residents go for a big night out, right?

There are alot of highschool freshman that have never seen KU beat Kstate.
Yes, and if the streak continues, unbroken, the series would even up about the time they start becoming grandfathers.

Yes, and if the streak continues, unbroken, the series would even up about the time they start becoming grandfathers.
They'll be grandfathers in 15 years? Kids are startin early these days

Only 15 away from tying one of the weakest power conference programs in the country. 🤣

Is it disappointing that you had arguably the best coach in the country for decades and achieved one BCS bowl win and I believe one conference championship?

You were talking about the entire current sophomore class. It’s doubtless some of them will be grandpas before K-State ties the series.

Only 15 away from tying one of the weakest power conference programs in the country. 🤣

Is it disappointing that you had arguably the best coach in the country for decades and achieved one BCS bowl win and I believe one conference championship?
The Alliance bowls turned into the BCS circa 1998, Snyder bagged plenty.

I shouldn't have to speak about the mountain that Kstate & Snyder had to climb to turn it into a respectable program, but it's nice to know that those wins during the industrial revolution mean so much to you.

You were talking about the entire current sophomore class. It’s doubtless some of them will be grandpas before K-State ties the series.
I don't see KU winning the Sunflower Showdown ever

I shouldn't have to speak about the mountain that Kstate & Snyder had to climb to turn it into a respectable program, but it's nice to know that those wins during the industrial revolution mean so much to you.
You do make a fair point: until every household had color TV, K-State was basically a Vo-Tech junior college. So, comparing them to the flagship is actually not fair.
Get used to disappointment.

🤣

What a homer statement. All KU has to do is get back to semi-respectability and they’ll start winning some games vs K-State. Which is coming.

They don’t. Just illustrates how bad K-State’s overall history is.

Interesting retort though from “we were close to as good as you until 40 years ago” guy.🤣

They don’t. Just illustrates how bad K-State’s overall history is.

Interesting retort though from “we were close to as good as you until 40 years ago” guy.🤣
KU doesn't have any football history at all.

Cra cra take, since Kansas has as many major bowls, and has a single season that grape will never match: 12-1 finish with a BCS championship; feats that Grape would never match.

What’s that say about a program with a lower win%, fewer conference titles, a worse record in bowl games, and far fewer NFL draft picks? 🤣

Cra cra take, since Kansas has as many major bowls, and has a single season that grape will never match: 12-1 finish with a BCS championship; feats that Grape would never match.
I dont want to be involved in this at all bc i dont care, but winning a bcs bowl game is not the same as winning the bcs championship. If so louisville would have 2, and we do not just and orange and sugar bowl win.

Reactions: HawksJ
I dont want to be involved in this at all bc i dont care, but winning a bcs bowl game is not the same as winning the bcs championship. If so louisville would have 2, and we do not just and orange and sugar bowl win.
Correct, meant BCS bowl champion.

What’s that say about a program with a lower win%, fewer conference titles, a worse record in bowl games, and far fewer NFL draft picks? 🤣
Kstates run in the 90s is better than your entire history.

your 12-1 team didn't win a natty. and they would have been tossed around by a stronger big 12. you were handed the easiest schedule ever and were lucky that Texas and OU were beat up by their schedule. you should be more self aware lol

Kstates run in the 90s is better than your entire history.
One small piece of your history is better than KU’s entire history, yet you trail all-time in practically every category. Doesn’t quite add up. 🤣

Pointless discussion anyway. Neither program is anything to write home about, currently or historically.

KU hoops is the only nationally relevant program that either school has to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: Farm-Cat
One small piece of your history is better than KU’s entire history, yet you trail all-time in practically every category. Doesn’t quite add up. 🤣

Pointless discussion anyway. Neither program is anything to write home about, currently or historically.

KU hoops is the only nationally relevant program that either school has to offer.
live in delusion

Indeed you do.

Self won more conference titles and national championships in his first five years at KU than K-State football has in its entire history. 🤣
Self is coaching a blue blood
Kstate isn't a blue blood

hmmmm it's almost like Nebraska and OU have all those conference championships that you also don't have

think things though bud

Self is coaching a blue blood
Kstate isn't a blue blood

hmmmm it's almost like Nebraska and OU have all those conference championships that you also don't have

think things though bud
Not sure what needs to be thought through...

My point was that KU hoops is the only program from either school that is anywhere close to elite. Currently or historically. Somehow this is delusional?

K-State football has basically been the equivalent of Oklahoma St b-ball the last two decades.

• Haha
Reactions: Farm-Cat
It’s telling that, on a college basketball board, in a thread about … college basketball, the only contributions a Grape can make are trying to explain why his school is still a generation away from evening the series against Kansas football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT