ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama's Greatest Basketball Team Ever?

They face a murders row, but I have a feeling they kill it. Nothing will stop them, not even a little minor legal trouble.

98abb00a-47c5-4e35-bedf-7d197967c195-AP_SEC_Alabama_Missouri_Basketball.jpg

Is Brandon Miller Bama's greatest player ever? I mean, that dude is a cold blooded killer and always delivers when a big shot is needed.

Is Brandon Miller Bama's greatest player ever? I mean, that dude is a cold blooded killer and always delivers when a big shot is needed.

Depends on what you mean by best. I think you could say he's had the best single season in Alabama history.

If you're going for the cumulative impact on the program, it's probably either Reggie King or Leon Douglas. Though, a National Championship or even a Final Four could supplant Miller as the greatest in program history. They don't have any FF appearances.

Most likely Alabama's most talented player ever. Not sure who could even legitimately challenge him on that - maybe only Latrell Sprewell.

If yall get to the FF you should demand that they play with a football rather than a basketball. I'd bet Bama players could dribble a football and make 3/4 court shots.

ADVERTISEMENT