ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama with 46 3PA tonight....

Agree......Like I said, you could get a few of us from here together, and same shit talk would occur. Its what dudes do, when yacking sports....Shit, I talk shit when fishing...playing putt-putt....cards....Hell whe I had a yard, I'd talk shit with my neighbor about how shitty his lawn was...

Dudes talk smack-----and occassionaly, we say naughty words when doing so....

What's the problem, again?
Guys, I don't mind the banter and the shit people give out and can take the right way. But I draw the line when a moderator replies to my post to tell me I'm a piece of shit. Now to be fair, I called him a homer in another thread and he took it to mean something other in the way I meant it. I called him a KY homer, which he is, but he thought it might mean something else.
Thanks guys, but I'm good, I think this thing got somewhat overblown.

Lol. He said you were full of shit. Didn't call you a piece of shit. But we agree, it got overblown. When you got so offended that you cried about it in a DM.

Either way, just toughen up some. I get called a piece of shit at work in real life and don't take as much offense as you did here. And you didn't even get called a piece of shit.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oats is who I'd love UK to take when Calipari leaves but our AD is a bum so we'll probably hire Kenny Payne.

easy lurkman, what makes you say that?
Just his face. Nothing really.

635653349192747601-032208-basketball01-bk.jpg

Lol. He said you were full of shit. Didn't call you a piece of shit. But we agree, it got overblown. When you got so offended that you cried about it in a DM.

Either way, just toughen up some. I get called a piece of shit at work in real life and don't take as much offense as you did here. And you didn't even get called a piece of shit.
****, I get called a POS at home. Lucky bastard.

ADVERTISEMENT