ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama with 46 3PA tonight....

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Made 21, but damn. I like Oats, but this is why Bama will never be a consistent threat. 46 of your 66 shot attempts are three's? Just not a recipe for success in March. Or really, a recipe to maintain consistency....His offense just has no discipline.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Made 21, but damn. I like Oats, but this is why Bama will never be a consistent threat. 46 of your 66 shot attempts are three's? Just not a recipe for success in March. Or really, a recipe to maintain consistency....His offense just has no discipline.
It's basically a crap shoot.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
That's Bama for you. All their FG attempts are either from 3 or in the paint. Oats doesn't believe in mid-range. Shoot as many 3s as you want if you're gonna make 45% of them though. lol

Hopefully they go cold when they play us next week.
Not gonna happen home skillet.
Oats explains the mathematical reason why he likes to take open shots from the 3 point line and then lets them shoot from wherever they are when they get open.
Looking forward to playing Tom Izzo( who I have great respect for) and your Spartans. I watched the KY game and know what we are getting in to but Oats likes a tough non-conference schedule, and this will not be our first time to be underdogs. See you in Portland

Reactions: kdavid45 and MGC_07
That's Bama for you. All their FG attempts are either from 3 or in the paint. Oats doesn't believe in mid-range. Shoot as many 3s as you want if you're gonna make 45% of them though. lol
not true homer, they shot 20 mid rage shots last night. try to be a little more factual.

not true homer, they shot 20 mid rage shots last night. try to be a little more factual.
They had 66 FG attempts, total. 46 of them were 3-pointers. So you're telling me the other 20 were all mid-range shots? LOL.....try again. I saw a putback dunk in the highlights, so that alone confirms you are full of shit. How is that for being factual? I'm thinking you don't actually know what a mid-range shot is. 😂 Let me explain. It's any shot outside the paint but inside the 3-pt line.

I posted feel free to respond in this thread because he made a report and said, "I am not going to be cussed by a Moderator. I would appreciate a response"

L...O....L
what-a-dick-deputy-travis-junior.gif

Just reading from a stats sheet, and I won't cuss anyone on here and don't expect to be cussed by you.

Sorry, would have responded earlier, just got home. I misspoke this morning...
I just looked at a stat sheet wrong. I just subtracted 46 (3PA) from 66 (FGA) to get 20.
Not thinking again. I apologize to every paying customer for my mistake.

A fans Home School is homer, like you're a KY homer

What kind of pussy reports a moderator to a moderator?
You can hide behind your keyboard and call people what you want. You pay to be able to do that. I guess you get some kind of enjoyment out of it. What a big man.

You can hide behind your keyboard and call people what you want. You pay to be able to do that. I guess you get some kind of enjoyment out of it. What a big man.
Now do me. also think it takes a huge vagina to hit the report button.

Reactions: cdbearde
Now do me. also think it takes a huge vagina to hit the report button.
Sorry you feel that way, but I wasn't spinning some type of narrative, I just made an error on posting a statistic.
I have apologized for that, but when a mod comes at me with a you're full of shit post, I reported it. If that bothers you so be it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sorry you feel that way, but I wasn't spinning some type of narrative, I just made an error on posting a statistic.
I have apologized for that, but when a mod comes at me with a you're full of shit post, I reported it. If that bothers you so be it.
Just giving you a little shit man. Best thing about this board is we just want to talk sports and have a little fun. sometimes that includes shittingn on others. All in fun.

Is your pussitis flaring up today?

But you admitted what he said was right.

Reactions: cdbearde
Such a beta thing to say.....If you put 10 of us at a bar, table---whatever setting, we'd talk the same shit. Its what Alpha males do. This ain't your Wed night book reading club,bro...

@winin11 it takes moderately thick skin to handle this board. Maybe even just mildly thick skin. If you can't handle the shit you're getting here, I have no idea how you would handle it out from behind the keyboard. Lighten up a little.

@winin11 it takes moderately thick skin to handle this board. Maybe even just mildly thick skin. If you can't handle the shit you're getting here, I have no idea how you would handle it out from behind the keyboard. Lighten up a little.
Agree......Like I said, you could get a few of us from here together, and same shit talk would occur. Its what dudes do, when yacking sports....Shit, I talk shit when fishing...playing putt-putt....cards....Hell whe I had a yard, I'd talk shit with my neighbor about how shitty his lawn was...

Dudes talk smack-----and occassionaly, we say naughty words when doing so....

What's the problem, again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT